Bug Reports

Carthaginian UHV.

I founded my seventh city in 350AD. In 370AD, it says I have the requisite three dye but the city requirement is "Not Yet". Incidentally, I assume that the objective is to possess seven cities. I actually founded four and conquered three.

press the end of turn and you will see "NO".
And btw, you should FOUND 7 cities, not control

Every time Christianity is founded in my games, everything crashes. No joke. I want to know if it's just me.

I've attached a save that happens 2 or so turns before Christianity is founded. Crashed. I can't get past this part of the game. :(

Attachments

• Tokugawa Iron Age Turn 124.CivWarlordsSave
    288.8 KB · Views: 45
Every time Christianity is founded in my games, everything crashes. No joke. I want to know if it's just me.

I've attached a save that happens 2 or so turns before Christianity is founded. Crashed. I can't get past this part of the game. :(

I'm really sorry, I can't find the reason.
As far as I know, it is not related to the mod.

I could only find the source of the "problem": a buggy archer in Byzantion. So if you wanna keep playing that game, open the world builder and delete him, or add another greek unit in it

Am I not correct that plague is halted with the discovery of medicine? I have a city with plague about 30 turns after discovering medicine. It is not spreading to my other cities, and this city does not have a hospital.

There appears to be a slight problem with the plague:

The text seems to sometimes say where the plague comes from, rather than where it spreads to.

This is not an isolated incident, BTW, it often happens like this.

Just a quick note for v132. When I spawned as Persia, the Babylonians had already descended into an independent nation. One of the independent cities were where the horses are just north of Persia's start position. The town was called Yayoi, which is one of the Japanese/Asian barbarian city names. It just seemed a little out of place in the Middle East...

Are these city names randomly assigned?

In my game as Turks in v132 the Russians had a city in central Asia named "Saxon". I checked the replay and it was Independents who founded it, then later it was captured by barbs, then Russia.

I have a problem. Whenever I click on whichever civ I want to be, select the difficulty and all that, but whenever I click on the final 'OK' It just shows the blank background that usually goes with the game loading screen, but no game loading screen. In the end I have to quit using task manager.

Yoyoi??
Can you please scroll the replay and look who founded that city?

I probably think that a settler survived my death order and flipped to independent (and thus founding a city with a random name)

I just retired and looked at the replay. The first mention of Yayoi is when it flips/traded to me when I spawn as Persia. There was no mention of it being founded...

In a game as Greece in 132, Athens never had plague. At least aAthens never lost a single population point, never had the -7 due to plague, yet lost every unit to it (my other cities did have plague). So I am left with 4 cities, 2 units, then three nations declare war on me :)

In a game as Greece in 132, Athens never had plague. At least aAthens never lost a single population point, never had the -7 due to plague, yet lost every unit to it (my other cities did have plague). So I am left with 4 cities, 2 units, then three nations declare war on me :)

Maybe because a plagued city was 3 tiles away from it?

Top Bottom