Bug Reports

Thats how it is suposed to be(Custom Game, Load Game, no Single Player). If you click on Custom game it takes you through the CCTP part, where you can chose an Earth Map(only way to play custom made maps with CCTP) or a Random Map script. If you chose the random map script option it basicly opens up the "Single Player" option for you edited a bit for CCTP, where you can choose a quick game or advance game. Make sure you choose a map script before you start a game or go through to the advance settings. I hope this makes sense.

Steam Version has it because I forgot to turn it off :)

The Polyneisa DLC is on by default only need to change the DLC folder if you dont have it.

in v3.25 is still the oil problem: oil resources are not shown in the strategic resource list and I was able to build auto plants, aircraft plants and industrial shipyards without limits.

I think that the landship and the tank are too close together - you cannot really use the landship as it wil be replaced immediately by the tank.

Although the Great War Infantry and Gatling Gun were already obsolete I still able to build them in my cities. They should not be listed in the manufacturing list of cities once you have researched Infantry and Machine Gun.

The Missle Squad is rather weak compared to the Machine Gun. Is this intended as the Missle Squad has a range of 2?

I always just reach the modern age with 500 turns - no chance that I would be able to finish a game by tech victory in that time. That's why I have increased the turn limit in my current game to finally get once to later ages and try more techs and units. This should be addressed somehow.

I planned to try the new CCTP mod as soon as it came out...but ended up as the victim of an embarrassing bug. After choosing my favorite civ, a Legendary Earth map, and the God-King RTP, I landed in so much fog-of-war that I couldn't see the starting location. So I took two or three steps to get my bearings...there were no encounters, no prompt to build or reseach, no new land appeared. Barely a split second later, the defeat screen popped up; it said that 51 turns had passed before my defeat (although game time doesn't go by that fast. not even on Quick pacing).

Has anyone else suffered a similar "defeat by bug"? If you have. please let the developers know; that error needs fixing very soon!

Hi everyone,

I suffered the same type of bug as isnorden did. I launched a randomly generated map of Tiny size (to check whether the mod was OK), God-King RTP as well (by the way what are those scenarios ? I don't even know what RTP means...). It took a few minutes for the game to load itself, then almost as soon as I hit the "Start the adventure" (or whatever that's called in English, I use a French version of CiV), I came to the Defeat endscreen... Like isnorden, I never saw anything else than the fog-of-war before ending in defeat; could it be that we simply do not own a settler at the beginning (don't even know if that's possible) ?

Attached are my log files. Thanks for helping me out, I am really looking forward to playing the mod, as a former CivCTP player I'd like to see what you guys have done !

Attachments

• Logs.rar
    13.7 KB · Views: 50
Hi everyone,

I suffered the same type of bug as isnorden did. I launched a randomly generated map of Tiny size (to check whether the mod was OK), God-King RTP as well (by the way what are those scenarios ? I don't even know what RTP means...). It took a few minutes for the game to load itself, then almost as soon as I hit the "Start the adventure" (or whatever that's called in English, I use a French version of CiV), I came to the Defeat endscreen... Like isnorden, I never saw anything else than the fog-of-war before ending in defeat; could it be that we simply do not own a settler at the beginning (don't even know if that's possible) ?

Attached are my log files. Thanks for helping me out, I am really looking forward to playing the mod, as a former CivCTP player I'd like to see what you guys have done !

You need to choose a script:
When you select CCTP maps, if you don't want to play one of the Earth maps, you click on Randomly Generated Maps. After you click through the RIse to Power section (not working yet), just click where it says CCTP Compatable Maps, and the list of maps will drop down. You have a problem because you didn't select the map type you wanted to play on.

After i have finished up the techtrees i will get a fix out for this so you cannot continue without choosing a Map Script type :)

I did have a fix for that Fires, a text fix that ask ya to choose a map, but if you can do somthing better.... :)

I did have a fix for that Fires, a text fix that ask ya to choose a map, but if you can do somthing better.... :)

Yeah i will disable the start button until a map is chosen, shouldn't be hard just got a lot on with those techs so haven't had the time to do much else.

Thanks, I had missed that point about random maps... I've just started a game with the Netherlands, the tech and social policy trees look like there are many ways of playing your mod. Good job developing it !

machine gun becomes obsolete with rocketry but the older gatling gun becomes obsolete only with magnetic miniturization. this should be the other way round.

there is a problem with the auto-plant (besides that it requires no oil for being built): you can built e.g. artillery in every city and then upgrade them to rocket artillery which needs an auto-plant for being built. So if you don't bother building auto-plants you just can upgrade artillery units. You should not be able to built artillery once rocket artillery is available.

ım using latest g&k 1.0.164 and cctp latest version but policy screen and policy trees are mess.its looks like txt_policy_... ,txt_policy_... i cant see what are they eill grant me.thanks

Ok, all of the new versions of CCTP require the expansion so that's what is causing the problem.

It doesn't look too hard at this stage to continue vanilla support - just a few lines of code that we have to remove. Once we start tampering with the religion system it will be nearly impossible to continue support of vanilla. It really seems like only a few variables need to be modified, as evidenced by the super-short log.

I just downloaded the 3.95 G&K mod. No other mods in the mod directory. I just downloaded G&K this evening just prior to downloading this mod.

On starting a new game the starting unit is a beam jumper. Virtual democracy is available. All the advanced military units are available like the fusion tank. You can also build the wormhole detection array. The other civs also have beam jumpers.

I am also seeing for each of those things txt_ with the descriptions.

Settings were: prince, Arabs, continents, large map, legendary resources, all victory conditions turned off, start bias disable, policy saving allowed, complete kills, no barbarians, 7 city-states.

Attachments

• Logs.zip
    31.4 KB · Views: 51
Did you download from GitHub or did you press the Mediafire link? From the logs seems like you are using an older version of CCTP, so maybe you downloaded the archive version which is the mediafire link?

To download from GitHub: press the GitHub link, then press the "code" tab, then press the "zip" button

Fires, I did what said. Now, it will go to what is supposed to be, but as soon as I start, I get the you are defeated message before the game starts. I attached the logs for that.

Attachments

• Logs.zip
    29.4 KB · Views: 62
Fires, I did what said. Now, it will go to what is supposed to be, but as soon as I start, I get the you are defeated message before the game starts. I attached the logs for that.

My (amateur) modding skills tell me that you do not have the G&K expansion. There are also other problems in the lua.log file, such as nil values for some variables. From looking at net_message_debug.log, it appears that the game never even got to turn 1 for you. This means it never loaded you in the first place. The xml.log file indicates that some tags in the XML did not start with TXT_KEY, and this is known to cause large sections of the XML to crash.

Nothing I know that can help you, except that perhaps there are some relic files somewhere causing the problem. I suggest that you ask Fires or another team member about the problem.

im using g&k 1.0.1.705 and cctp latest.
it says v2 in mods readme folder.

Attachments

• Adsız.jpg
    Adsız.jpg
    201 KB · Views: 93
  • Adsız1.jpg
    Adsız1.jpg
    200.6 KB · Views: 69
  • Adsız2.jpg
    Adsız2.jpg
    184.2 KB · Views: 58