Bug Reports

@ Chrome-Rome, Found the policy Flavors in FreePolices.xml, the fix I applied in Game Pace Rules.sql for the two flavors that had typos in can be removed and the typos fixed on line 454(POLICY_STATE_CHRUCH) and line 2147(POLICY_POWER_STRUCUTURES) for next update that cleans it up a bit more :)

Edit:

Also Command Policy in Imperialism seems to be effected the same way Monarchy is, with them both a garrisoned unit provides 1 happiness, combined it should give 4. Very strange bug, can not see any issues in the xml's. I am however going to convert them to SQL and test them from there. Watch this space..

It seems when there are two policies active that give happiness from garrisoned units, only one is in effect. I have this in my current game.

It seems when there are two policies active that give happiness from garrisoned units, only one is in effect. I have this in my current game.

Its a bit more than that, Monarchy is set to give +3 per GU but only gives +1 regardless of other policies, but thanx for that tit bit of info atleast that will narrow it down a bit more. Also lets us know a policy or 2 might need adjusting :)

I don't know if it is a bug , my scout has seen a natural wonder from 3 squares away I guess , and I got the bonus due to first explorer. BUT there was another Indian Archer just next to the wonder , they must have seen it before me...

So, it might be a bug.

I don't know if it is a bug , my scout has seen a natural wonder from 3 squares away I guess , and I got the bonus due to first explorer. BUT there was another Indian Archer just next to the wonder , they must have seen it before me...

So, it might be a bug.

Not sure thats a bug, I was under the impression all players got the happiness bonus form natural wonders.

You're both right; the bug is that the HELP has a typo :lol:. Everyone should get a happiness bonus from finding Natural Wonders

Me either. I was looking for it so I could change it.

Yeah so was I :)

An I have looked in all vanilla text files and CCTP's. Strange.

Edit:

Is it this text that is miss informing?:-
Code:
		<Row Tag="TXT_KEY_CIV5_FEATURES_NATURALWONDER_TEXT">
			<Text>Natural Wonders are the great and glorious creations of nature that awe and inspire us all. The Grand Canyon of North America, Ayers Rock in Australia, Victoria Falls in Africa - all places that truly display the grand beauty of the natural world. In addition to providing wealth, [B]Natural Wonders trigger golden ages when first seen by a civilization[/B].</Text>
		</Row>

concerning faith: usually once you have reached the Industrial Age you can use your faith to buy other Great People than Great Prophets. In my game I did not found a religion and was therefore not able to get Great Prophets. Now I have reached the Industrial Age but I cannot buy any other Great People at all. a bug - or intention?

An oversight. The base G&Ks tied that effect to what policy you adopted. As our system is rather different, the ability to buy GP has not been added in. That's one more reason to get going with the Governments

First to say: I'm playing with this MOD since Chrome started it. Great work.
With the latest vesion from GitHub it's not possible for me to start a new game, as the button in the top menue is missing. The new menue from Fires is empty

I'm using DE localization

Attachments

• logs.zip
    12 KB · Views: 58
Hi Dionysos, welcome to the forums!

Could you be a bit more specific, which button is missing exactly? I can not see any errors in you log files. Also could you try the version from Steam Workshop?(I know some ppl have issues with Steam, acts like water sometimes...)

@ Chrome - Finaly tracked down the last of the database errors and corrected them. Also dunno if you noticed but when you Cut n Pasted my Text entries in to the MonopolyText.xml and PolicyText.xml you inadvertently added a whole bunch of + signs to the begining of the entries, not sure it has an adverse effect ingame(cant see missing entries) just makes it look messy in the xml.(corrected it my end will post updated files if ya want them).

@ Horem: I'm missing the "set up game" entry. Only have "custom game" and "load game". It's working with the steam version.

Top Bottom