Business questions, Answers, and Stories

Here you go. Let me know if you have any questions.

Attachments

• Transaction model.pdf
    419.1 KB · Views: 12
Here you go. Let me know if you have any questions.
Thank you, I already read everything but this is something that I need to re-read carefully again. The thing that made me sure is the price that I able to sell in comparison to my competitor, in a sense that, I even need to increase the profit to above two times in order to make it doesn't look dodgy (it is not, clover is just abundance here and cheap) and not to break the market price and it's still obnoxiously lower than the market price, yes I don't find a buyer yet but I believe I get a chance in Turkey, in Turkey or abroad because in Indonesia this thing is cheap. The others variable you got me on corners, I got nothing so far except a good product with a very low price.

@H4run
The three key numbers are: Your goal, the contribution margin and number of transaction required. The goal you choose. The CM and transactions you must calculate. The number of required transactions is what determines whether or not you have the resources to make the project feasible. And like I said this quick model is a best case scenario and fewer transactions than you need in reality.

Sorry it's not clover, this is "cengkeh", which is clove, I always mixed the two.

Sorry it's not clover, this is "cengkeh", which is clove, I always mixed the two.

makes more sense now. :)

Top Bottom