[BXP][Module] Native Civs Pack for BAT

I suggest immediately. The old Hiawatha could be Dekanawidah and maybe you could add Logan.

For the Apache, Mangas Coloradas could be added, for the Cherokee Oconostota could be added.

I would like to suggest a fairly important Iroquois leader that I havent seen anybody ever use: Joseph Brant or Thayendanegea if you dont like his christian born name. He's one of the most important Mohawk/Iroquois leaders. And more is known and documented about him than any other. The king of England even comissioned several portraits of him to boot!

Take your time, I am still getting the hang of my updated Blender and remember I am working on that Inuit LH. Any progress on Inuit units?

Is this going to be made compatible with Avains Quot Capita mod?

Just wonderin...

Uh well I dont know what changes have been made or would need to be made. So no i havent tried lol.

Maybe i should...

Just checked. Does not work with QC.

Well, Native Expanded for VD don't work in any other langauge than english:

How I can optimise it to work in spanish?

I edited this and others xmls this way:

<Civ4GameText xmlns="http://www.firaxis.com">
<TEXT>
<Tag>TXT_KEY_CIV_APACHE_PEDIA</Tag>
<English>[TAB]Apache is the collective term for several culturally related groups of Native Americans in the United States. These indigenous peoples of North America speak a Southern Athabaskan (Apachean) language, and are related linguistically to the languages of Athabaskan speakers of Alaska and western Canada. The modern term Apache excludes the related Navajo people. However, the Navajo and the other Apache groups are clearly related through culture and language and thus are considered Apachean. Apachean peoples formerly ranged over eastern Arizona, northwestern Mexico, New Mexico, and parts of Texas and the Great Plains. There was little political unity among the Apachean groups. The groups spoke seven different languages. The current division of Apachean groups includes the Navajo, Western Apache, Chiricahua, Mescalero, Jicarilla, Lipan, and Plains Apache (formerly Kiowa-Apache). Apache groups are now in Oklahoma and Texas and on reservations in Arizona and New Mexico. Many Navajo reside on a 16,000,000-acre (65,000 km2) reservation in the Four Corners region of the United States. Some Apacheans have moved to large metropolitan areas, such as New York City. The largest Apache urban communities are Oklahoma City, Kansas City, Phoenix, Denver, San Diego and Los Angeles. Some Apacheans were employed in migrant farm labor to be relocated to agricultural regions of Southern California like the Coachella, Imperial and Colorado River valleys, where now tens and thousands of Apacheans live.</English>
</TEXT>
<TEXT>
<Tag>TXT_KEY_CIV_APACHE_DESC</Tag>
<English>Apache Empire</English>
<Spanish>Imperio Apache</Spanish>
</TEXT>
<TEXT>
<Tag>TXT_KEY_CIV_APACHE_SHORT_DESC</Tag>
<English>Apache</English>
<Spanish>Apache</Spanish>
</TEXT>
<TEXT>
<Tag>TXT_KEY_CIV_APACHE_ADJECTIVE</Tag>
<English>Apache</English>
<Spanish>apache</Spanish>
</TEXT>
</Civ4GameText>

But thoes'nt work. Any suggestion? thanks

To support more languages, you'll need to add tags for all the languages in between as well, even if they're just copies of the English. For example:

<TEXT>
<Tag>TXT_KEY_CIV_APACHE_DESC</Tag>
<English>Apache Empire</English>
<French>Apache Empire</French>
<German>Apache Empire</German>
<Italian>Apache Empire</Italian>
<Spanish>Imperio Apache</Spanish>
</TEXT>

Note that the order is important, so check with the normal files to see if that order is right (I've forgotten). If it isn't, use the one Firaxis does.

Top Bottom