C2C SVN Changelog

Just pushed to SVN (3411):
  • Tweaked tech values in trading to take better account of their actual usefulness

This should solve the AI's desire to tarde for religion-enabling techs where that religion is already founded. It should also cause the AI to value technologies by how useful they are to them at the time much more. It probably needs further tweaking to get the scaling right, but it should be an improvement.

Update

- New version of RevData.py to return 0 instead of None.

This will get rid of the error messages but it is just a guess as what the return value should be.

I'm still getting XML errors due to Diplomats plus the city adviser won't open. Also, my BUG options seem to have been changed.

update: @3413

Update

- Fix missing Diplomat units and School of Rhetoric. Note diplomat units are still not in the game they are just defined to stop the errors in Hydro's buildings.

Confirming City Advisor doesn't work

Serious broke crap.....@Rev 3415

some I have found: Start as Minor Civs not working, white flags (Congolese, for one. not sure if there are more as I quit playing), Custom Domestic Adviser button not working, Got the welcome to C2C pop up after a couple of hundred turns, uninhabited island flooded with animals (about 10 per tile), Archers don't have range bombard if option is enabled, but Rams get opportunity fire (one of my War Galleys was sunk cruising by a Barbarian city full of Battering Rams), fixed borders seems to be non-functional.....

Updates

Changed Big McDowells Restaurant, Burgerworld Restaurant, Civilized Jewelers Store, MallWart Store, Mobby Meats Store, MoonBean Coffeeshop, Sid's Sushi Restaurant, Bullseye Store, East West Trader's Store, Emperor's Clothing Store and Wonka Confectionaries Store to require Shopping District

Changed Guild Hall to require Forge AND Trading Post, and Toll House to require Trading Post.

Update

- New version of RevData.py to return 0 instead of None.

This will get rid of the error messages but it is just a guess as what the return value should be.

Reverting RevData.py to the one that was in Rev 3411 fixes the starting as minors not working. Custom Domestic Adviser still not working, though you can uncheck the option in BUG and have access to the default Domestic Adviser (after a restart of the game).

Reverting RevData.py to the one that was in Rev 3411 fixes the starting as minors not working. Custom Domestic Adviser still not working, though you can uncheck the option in BUG and have access to the default Domestic Adviser (after a restart of the game).

These posts (including some of the ones above) should be in the bugs thread. I was under the impression that "we" wanted to use this thread only for SVN change reports.
The revdata.py problem is under discussion there.

These posts (including some of the ones above) should be in the bugs thread. I was under the impression that "we" wanted to use this thread only for SVN change reports.
The revdata.py problem is under discussion there.

Sorry, thought that was for bugs in the main release...

svn : 3425

French langage update

+Major update (all gametext files concerned), to remove all the diacriticals (é,è,à,...) and replace them by the & #033; codes
+Somme Utf8 conversion to ISO-8859-1
+fix in automation options screen to accept french langage and give all the options tabs available

svn : 3425

French langage update

+Major update (all gametext files concerned), to remove all the diacriticals (é,è,à,...) and replace them by the & #033; codes
+Somme Utf8 conversion to ISO-8859-1
+fix in automation options screen to accept french langage and give all the options tabs available

Maybe someone should open a french C2C sub-forum, and probably a german one also.
Love to see what those communities can add to C2C! Not to mention people from other cultures.
All is I hope is that we keep working together to make the best game! :)

Top Bottom