C2C SVN Changelog

changed: modVersion = "preV33"

added BG to tech sevopedia screen (teepee's)

Please chnage it back or to something else. Its too hard to read stuff in the civpedia and tech tree now. Plus in the tech tree it stretches the image so it looks really bad.

Having the parchment background or even nothing is preferable. Solid colors that do not make the white text hard to see is what is needed. Thus no white backgrounds please.

Oops! Ok now it has a background.

Updates
Added a cool planet background to the civpedia/tech tree.

Nope i dont like it at all, i like the teepee better, and btw it does NOT stretch.

Infact you can read it twice as good this way??

1. What? This is awesome! Its both a picture, you can read white text on it because its dark enough and it just looks cool.

2. On my screen its squished, especially when you see the tech tree. The new one I made doesn't matter if it squashes because its a participial sphere and space.

Attachments

• backgroundcivpedia.jpg
    backgroundcivpedia.jpg
    148.2 KB · Views: 533
  • backgroundtechtree.jpg
    backgroundtechtree.jpg
    156.3 KB · Views: 514
1. What? This is awesome! Its both a picture, you can read white text on it because its dark enough and it just looks cool.

2. On my screen its squished, especially when you see the tech tree. The new one I made doesn't matter if it squashes because its a participial sphere and space.

hmm ok what is your dimension you are using, Civ Iv is made for 1024X768, so anything different may be causing this??

Cause mine looks fine??

I got a better idea, lets start a thread looking for some screens for C2C, and then put up a poll for everyone to vote, then the winner will get a prize, hows that??

My resolution is 1600x900. And from the Let's Plays of C2C I have seen many others you that setting as well. Thus the teepees you post when on the tech tree get stretched out and look more like dome tents. :lol:

And it looks fine to you because you have a lower setting. On a side note after having upgraded my monitor to 1600x900 I noticed that the main menu is chopped off at the top.

And yeah I was thinking the same thing about having a poll. :goodjob:

Attachments

• backgroundmainmenu.jpg
    backgroundmainmenu.jpg
    162.4 KB · Views: 99
My resolution is 1600x900. And from the Let's Plays of C2C I have seen many others you that setting as well. Thus the teepees you post when on the tech tree get stretched out and look more like dome tents. :lol:

And it looks fine to you because you have a lower setting. On a side note after having upgraded my monitor to 1600x900 I noticed that the main menu is chopped off at the top.

I play on 1920x1080, and menu is chopped for me too. :p Thought it was done on purpose lol.

Can you talk to you know who about this (he PM'ed you yesterday (dont say his name yet) thx. He is really good at that kind of stuff, and maybe "HE" can start a thread for such, what do you think??

- Added Unmanned Machine Gun
- Changed Upgradepath for the Machine Guns to include the Unmanned Machine Gun

Edit:
- Added Cyberpunk Buildings:
- Cyber Insect Lab
- Insect Manipulation Lab
- Dream Simulation Center
- Dream Artist
- Dream Propaganda

Updates

- Update two building schemas
- Make Nok Sculpture building require clay in the vicinity and the bonus class wonder rather than general
- Adjust Platyping's Empire State Building Wonder to use C2C bonus classes for exclusion.

Top Bottom