• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

C2C SVN Changelog

after the last update (I updated after 3 days or so), I got xml and sax errors while loading, am I the only one? (maybe I updated wrongly).

had the same problem seems the way i fixed it was to cut out all the files in the old directory and move them then paste the new download. seems when you justpaste causes some file confusion.

Looks like the recent moving around of the art files may have missed something. Upon loading my current game with rev 7056, it crashes with the message:
ArtInfo: "ART_DEF_UNIT_NATIVE_WARLORD" was not found.

Looks like the recent moving around of the art files may have missed something. Upon loading my current game with rev 7056, it crashes with the message:
ArtInfo: "ART_DEF_UNIT_NATIVE_WARLORD" was not found.

Do you know which one it is, there are like 6-7ish warlords in the native area?

7060 fixed S American Industrial Buffalo worker, left out the _ in the name.

I don't think so. Pretty sure it must belong to somebody else. I do have a couple of Great Hunters sleeping in my capital if they come under that jurisdiction.

Do you have a search engine like Wingrep? If so look for this: NATIVE_WARLORD in your logs folder.

SO, I'll fix it today. Just need to back home (next 4-5 hours). Should be easy to find and repair missing line.

Do you have a search engine like Wingrep? If so look for this: NATIVE_WARLORD in your logs folder.

No sign of it, which makes no sense. I'm probably doing something wrong. This is what happens when I take breaks. I forget everything and lose any pretence of competency.

Which log file *ought* it to be in?

Might be easier if I just upload my save so somebody who knows what they're doing can have a look.

Ancient era Persia, on Monarch difficulty, snail speed. Things going quite well so far.

Attachments

• Arkenor BC-10475.zip
    1.8 MB · Views: 45
Ok fixed problem with ART_DEF_UNIT_NATIVE_WARLORD. Should be ok now.

had the same problem seems the way i fixed it was to cut out all the files in the old directory and move them then paste the new download. seems when you justpaste causes some file confusion.

thanks, your post led me faster to the solution, I did an update the faster way for some time (just overwritten the older files), but now it seems the game tried to load something old that it doesn't need... Well, you learn something new every day.

7064 update

- Fix diamond and amber discovery in Jungle Camps.

thanks, your post led me faster to the solution, I did an update the faster way for some time (just overwritten the older files), but now it seems the game tried to load something old that it doesn't need... Well, you learn something new every day.

We often have files in a new folder when we are developing something then move them into core and delete the folder when it is developed enough. This means that any improvements to that feature will go into core and not the old files after that. This is why you need to keep your playing folders in sync with your SVN copy rather than just copying over the new stuff in your SVN copy.

Top Bottom