• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

C2C SVN Changelog

New Buildings:

Sea Tree....................................SEA_TREE
National Alcohol Prohibition.............NATIONAL_ALCOHOL_PROHIBITION
National Drug Prohibition................NATIONAL_DRUG_PROHIBITION
National Smoking Prohibition............NATIONAL_SMOKING_PROHIBITION
National Prostitution Ban................NATIONAL_PROSTITUTION_BAN
National Gambling Ban....................NATIONAL_GAMBLING_BAN

Soylent Green Factory and the Resource now require Simulated Reality.

7016 Added 3 new G Hunters
Sir David Attenborough

Huh:confused:?

David Attenborough might make a lot of "bread" from his TV shows, but it's not the kind you can eat...:lol:

You youngsters... He wrote many books before there was TV. He hunted animals for zoos. IE he was a real hunter, he brought them back alive.;)

SVN 7018
Added possibility for Python code to be included in the XML for outcomes.
(source code only without compiled DLL)

SVN7019

Reapplied a change to CvCacheStream from rev6762 which was overwritten.

Edit:SVN7020

More BonusInfo Tweaks by 0100010.
-Feature Rainwater Basin is now valid for Parrots, Fine Clay and Papyrus.

Update 7022
  • Changed some message colors (or tried to at least)

• Debugged some skewed messages

• Anarchy time compilation rule adjustment that enables a true no anarchy to be set for a given civic.

• Fix for units being deselected after attacking when they still have mv pts left.

• Some promotion prerequisite adjustments.

• Re-enables AIAndy's Outcome displays.

SVN2027

It is now possible to have multiple XML files for the same Info Type in the core like it is possible inside a module e.g. CIV4UnitInfos.xml and Animals_CIV4UnitInfos.xml.
Removed the various README_*.xml files from the core because they are useless and break the above functionality.
Moved all Animals from the core CIV4UnitInfos.xml to Animals_CIV4UnitInfos.xml.

Merged two small fixes from AND
- Fixed victory screen mistakenly displaying Diplomatic Victory when in fact it's turned off by UN Option.
- Restored a small change from rev6164 because it was causing troubles with city ownership when Assimilation is off.

SVN2027

It is now possible to have multiple XML files for the same Info Type in the core like it is possible inside a module e.g. CIV4UnitInfos.xml and Animals_CIV4UnitInfos.xml.
Removed the various README_*.xml files from the core because they are useless and break the above functionality.
Moved all Animals from the core CIV4UnitInfos.xml to Animals_CIV4UnitInfos.xml.

So all i need to do then is make a file ie: Heroes_CIV4UnitInfos.xml and place what ever units i want in there??

So all i need to do then is make a file ie: Heroes_CIV4UnitInfos.xml and place what ever units i want in there??

Will this cost more or less memory then having everything in modules?

Top Bottom