C2C SVN Changelog

Updates 7660-7662
  • Resets the originally intended values for Ranged Assault damage and accuracy. (Still may need to pull back a bit on Max Damage.)

• Fixes a bug in Ranged Assault AI.

• Removes XP from razing routes under dynamic XP.

• ADDS XP for razing improvements (equal to the amount of gold obtained by the raze divided by 100) under non-dynamic XP.

Fixes the TXT_KEY_BUILD_WHALING_SHIPS missing txt reference.

New icons for
- entire siege units line
- some tanks, droids, wheeled units
- some culture units

I have a question about SVN so I will ask here (or should I create new thread? Sorry to annoy you like this). So in instructions it is said to 3) Select the 'export without versioned files' option. I missread when exporting and pushed export versioned files (probably that's why it behaved stupidly, there is no "export without versioned files" in current version when right draging). But however I export a folder, it uses ~2GB space (compared to a 3.4 GB of v34, it looks small).

So, excuse me my ignorance, but do I miss some additional step, mentioned/not mentioned in 1st post?

I have a question about SVN so I will ask here (or should I create new thread? Sorry to annoy you like this). So in instructions it is said to 3) Select the 'export without versioned files' option. I missread when exporting and pushed export versioned files (probably that's why it behaved stupidly, there is no "export without versioned files" in current version when right draging). But however I export a folder, it uses ~2GB space (compared to a 3.4 GB of v34, it looks small).

So, excuse me my ignorance, but do I miss some additional step, mentioned/not mentioned in 1st post?

Just export is fine, and yes the LOWER 2.ishGB is correct, we lowered the HUGE down to a manageable GB now.

I've noticed that the academy that you build with a great scientist does not even have any literacy bonuses or education bonuses like the library and other educational buildings out has. So I was wondering are you guys going to change that?

I've noticed that the academy that you build with a great scientist does not even have any literacy bonuses or education bonuses like the library and other educational buildings out has. So I was wondering are you guys going to change that?

Good point but entirely the wrong place to make it. Please post this in the Education property dedicated thread (search the forum if you need to). If you're feeling particularly lazy this sort of thing can be mentioned in the bugs and crashes thread if absolutely necessary but it's still better for project specific notes to go in the project specific threads.

THIS thread should really only be about reporting SVN updates from the modders. We get off on tangents sometimes sure but we try to keep it to a minimum on the chatter factor.

Updates 7665-7668
  • Fixes the original ability of Size Matters to load any land unit on any land unit carrying transport - special unit people designation returns to being a 'minor carrying capacity' designator rather than a limitation to what types of units it can carry.

• Makes units with UNITCOMBAT_IDEA completely invisible and thus incapable of being attacked (or seen by opponent players though most (really should be ALL) IDEA units also can't explore or attack). (Tales of Units are examples of Idea units.)

• Thanks to a triggered Assert we caught an integer overload scenario in the AI unit evaluations.

• Fixes some rules on what units can attack what that were giving some odd loopholes and game effects by being incorrect.

• Allows Hidden Nationality units to be transported by non-hidden nationality transports now.

Do NOT use current SVN Ugrade dll, it breaks all games

7669/7670

Made a 50 civ dll and committed it as the primary. Just had a 35 civ dll in place as the primary was all.

Some basic XML fixes: 7672 (& 7673)
  • Wood Gatherer no longer obsoletes as a build since only gatherers can use it, they kill themselves to do so, and they have to upgrade to build the Lumberjack
  • Pastures and Camps - tech prereqs adjusted since it must take a worker to build them now. Similar adjustments made to the gatherer's versions of these and these non-killing builds have been removed from the gatherer's build lists.
  • Master's Dojo no longer negates itself by being an upgrade of a building it also requires.
  • Criminal and Strike Team units no longer spottily ignore terrain movements. Among them, only the Guerrilla now ignores terrain movement costs.
  • City Raider promo line banned from Criminals, Ruffians, and Strike Teams
  • Reworked the Streetfighter line. No more attack malus. Bonuses vs Mounted now apply vs Throwing instead. Gradually increasing values to the point of offering an eventual total of +70 City Attack and +70 City Defense when maxed out.

- Big Cat totem is no longer a World Wonder, it is a normal building.
- Tweaks to some of the Myths. Based on ideas by LumenAngel
- Started improving the Pedia Concept pages for wild and subdued animals.

- Big Cat totem is no longer a World Wonder, it is a normal building.
- Tweaks to some of the Myths. Based on ideas by LumenAngel
- Started improving the Pedia Concept pages for wild and subdued animals.

i had a CTD?? EDIT: Yuppers breaks all games.

Do NOT upgrade THIS SVN, it BREAKS ALL savedgames . . .

Not for me:confused:

Yeppers i just tried to start a new game and CTD also, so something is bad, there.

EDIT: OK just confirmed it and it has to do with the Myth stuff you just put in, i re-did a one by one back trace and thats where the problem is.

Top Bottom