C2C SVN Changelog

• Fixes crash bug

@Toffer: looks like the promos are fine so far as I can tell. If they aren't we'll find out sooner or later ;) I only made a very small adjustment there last night and it looks to be retained.

-- Change AIWeight for Property Crime in proper direction. Add AIWeight for Armed Communities.

Removed some Units and Buildings from the build list for lunar cities by giving them the "not in the same city as Lunar Base" tag.

This changed things so that you can't build for example the Modern Worker anymore, but instead the Industrial Worker. Tomorrow I will go through the units in question and give them the "force obsolete" tag, IF it is 100% sure that you can build it (iE no resource or building requirements).

• Reverted svn-rev 8881

I do hope you're planning on getting this back in... it sounded like most or all of the 'bugs' were false alarms for your version. But you did say you found something to work on in it.

Just sounded like everything you did here was really good stuff!

I do hope you're planning on getting this back in... it sounded like most or all of the 'bugs' were false alarms for your version. But you did say you found something to work on in it.

Just sounded like everything you did here was really good stuff!

I have to look at it again once i have some free time. Something is wrong with those changes because of the bug DH reported. Now I have the same issue but i never had it before while i was working on it. There are a few possible issues in the BuildingGroups you have added i will take a look at those too.

--More Individual Crime adjustments and PrereqTech changes. Min Crime levels on several Crimes changed. Correct spelling in Comments in A New Dawn GlobalDefines. Reduce Max Bombard Defense for Cities from 100 to 80.

I have to look at it again once i have some free time. Something is wrong with those changes because of the bug DH reported. Now I have the same issue but i never had it before while i was working on it. There are a few possible issues in the BuildingGroups you have added i will take a look at those too.

Agreed. Very possible. Let me know if you find a flaw. I've seen a few asserts that suggest I might've overlooked a step but it could also just have been based on an existing game adapting to the new structure. Could be too that I keep making the same logic error every time I look through the coding or I may be completely overlooking something I didn't realize played a role.

One thing that does suggest it's an issue with my update there is that you didn't have problems until you attempted to commit and if you only took in my own code updates just beforehand, that might've played a role.

However, from what I read, didn't the 'problem' come down to it being a wonder he built doing exactly what it was supposed to do?

Anyhow, this is why I feel any dll modder cannot work alone in a vacuum. No matter how good we are we may always need someone else to take a look to see flaws we might've blinded ourselves to.

Which is also why if you'd like me to take a look at the issue you're trying to figure out I'd be happy to assist (though I'd need to see the coding and get a little explanation of where you're at with it so far.)

Reduce Max Bombard Defense for Cities from 100 to 80.
Good call Joe.

French Translation update

• many translations for Strategy texts
  • Great People pedia
  • other fixes, in french text

BTW, thanks to all who've helped with the new status promo. Nice to see a deeper involvement on the team from you too Cal!

Thanks. I had two free days (unfortunately, I'm usually not having so much free time). My first goal is to achieve the French translation, but I'm glad to help when I'm available. ;)

--Fixes Immortal and Deity Crime levels per Pop. for Nightmare Option

• 4 bugfixes to invisibility vision
  • Adds Invisibility Visibility to recalculation process
  • Vast streamlining of attack evaluation code.
  • Fix to ensure that cities are valuable to attack despite many losses taken provided that success is likely.

Edit: Apparently invisible units vanish on loading now. Don't panic, just recalc and it's good. I'll be sorting it out later today.

--Adjust Crime levels on any Trait that had Crime Property. Adjust Disease Property on Trait Industrious.

• Added new graphic for bamboo feature and unit view window inside pedia.
  • fixed bad texture path for lake Shore terrain.
  • XML cleanup.
  • XML cleanup.
Was trying to find the source of the two error messages that the debugger throws during game launch. Ended up cleaning instead.

Edit: I've narrowed the error messages source down to the concrete module.

• Fixes major flaws in Size Matters Uncut
  • Fixes problem with visibility being flawed upon loading a game.
  • Fixes xml in Concrete Tech. (Had known about this for a few days now Toffer... just had to find the time to get to it. @DH: You should just check out the difference on this file but it was a pretty innocent mistake. When checking the schema on multiple types tags, make sure to check to ensure that there's not more to nested tags.)
  • Disables an outdated check to ensure workers cannot build if it would kill them to do so and they had split or merged.

• Fixes loading delay issue and any game bugs it may cause.
  • Should fix a bug or two in size matters of either version.
In short... fixes the problems with the logic in the last commit before this one.

• New concept page for New Terrains, Volcanoes and Water terrains.
  • Updated the Natural Wonder concept text

Notes.
  1. there is no page for terrain damage that I could see. Someone needs to write this.
  2. The text on Sea Tunnels does not contain the information about the changes to combat etc. done in v36.

• Another fix to Size Matters of both types. Units can merge now and other problems stemming from the same root would be solved here.

RE Sea Tunnels:

Units moving inside Sea Tunnels are now considered out of reach of attack by any Naval Units or Hovering ground units (like Gunships) and Vice Versa. However, enemy non-naval/non-hovering units also moving within the tunnel may attack and defend against your similar units within the tunnel. Enemy units moving through a space with a tunnel but not IN the tunnel may safely overlap with units IN the tunnel without battle ensuing.

Therefore, the tunnel now follows rules you'd expect a tunnel to follow.

Top Bottom