C2C SVN Changelog

• Fixes a problem with criminals sometimes causing destruction of ships and helpless units in cities.

Tweaked the following techs.

Papacy
Req Tech: Theology AND Candle Making

Alchemy
Req Tech: Philosophy AND Drug Trade AND Engineering AND Candle Making

Archeology
Req Tech: Biology AND Geology AND Mummification

Candle Making
Req Tech: Apiculture AND Priesthood AND Soap Making

The cost of the Veterinarian unit and Ancient Veterinarian building have been tweaked to fit the moved tech location.

Last edited:
  • Add English text for Meritocracy

• Three new Myth, Story sets for Gull, Impala and Jaguar
I still have some of the religions to update to fully modular and the start of the Hunter review stuff to be added to the SVN.

--
Moved Cryptography down 1 space to X34 Y13. Was on top of Road Building at X34 Y11.

Added trench_polar and tropical to movement restrictions in unit_ infos.

New eras added. The Modern Era has been renamed Atomic Era. Information, Nanotech, Cosmic, and Transcendent Eras added.

The four new eras currently have no techs associated with them, and so there should be minimal impact on gameplay. However, please be on the alert for issues.

Updated CIV4LeaderHeadInfos.xml with the new eras.

Last edited:
  • An attempt to make human automated workers not be disturbed by other recent attempts to improve AI behaviors.

In more specific terms, this SHOULD keep workers from waking up every round when they've been set to automate... I really hope it works to achieve that anyhow. The problem with this bug and trying to fix it is that it's not a direct effect but secondary (as in it was not intentional and was a result of some tampering) and I have no idea where the actual problem was introduced and then to top if off, the programming on AI stuff took place over a couple of commits so it's very difficult to zero in on what may have caused this. So I did a few things to operate on a theory here and I cannot know if what I did was 'enough'.

So I'll be watching for someone to let me know if their automated workers are working properly now or not.

• An attempt to make human automated workers not be disturbed by other recent attempts to improve AI behaviors.

In more specific terms, this SHOULD keep workers from waking up every round when they've been set to automate... I really hope it works to achieve that anyhow. The problem with this bug and trying to fix it is that it's not a direct effect but secondary (as in it was not intentional and was a result of some tampering) and I have no idea where the actual problem was introduced and then to top if off, the programming on AI stuff took place over a couple of commits so it's very difficult to zero in on what may have caused this. So I did a few things to operate on a theory here and I cannot know if what I did was 'enough'.

So I'll be watching for someone to let me know if their automated workers are working properly now or not.

Many thanks for making an attempt at fixing this TB. Even if it only moderately reduces the wake up issues that were being caused, it'll reduce the amount of player frustration when they don't wish to micromanage every aspect of a large empire.

• Early Prep work for balancing New Eras

When launching the game after the 9469 update, I get the errors as attached. Game loads fine but pop-up and message text doesn't show correctly.

Edit: Issue absent in 9468 revision.

Attachments

• 1.PNG
    1.PNG
    82.3 KB · Views: 41
  • 2.PNG
    2.PNG
    55.2 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:
Thanks for the report vissar2g. :)

But in the future, please post Bugs like this in the SVN Bug thread. This thread is for Modder documentation.

• Fixed a small mistake in my last commit.
Heh, I forgot to copy the file I changed before launching the debugger. Will fix ASAP.

Last edited:
Top Bottom