• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

C2C SVN Changelog

After today update, all my units in the savegame have 0 movement points free. That is 0/5, 0/1, etc... and all can move 1 tile. I change the turn and the same. I dont know if this is intended, and the savegame arent compatible at this point, but... :(

After today update, all my units in the savegame have 0 movement points free. That is 0/5, 0/1, etc... and all can move 1 tile. I change the turn and the same. I dont know if this is intended, and the savegame arent compatible at this point, but... :(

This has already been reported on the V20 Bugs thread, revert to yesterday's SVN for now and you should be good.

Also, This is NOT a bugs thread, as SO pointed out on the previous page.

EDIT: See below, Koshling fixed it.

Just pushed to SVN:
  • Fixed the broken movement range in last night's update

Edit - also:
  • Fixed bonus calculations breaking at various times, including when declaring war

Just one simple question, may already be answered but I am a bit too lazy to search: in my newest version the choosing between normal and compatiple save is not there anymore, is this intended as every save is now a compatiple one?
Also one thing about the steampunk and biopunk techs: they have pink icons, however the wood generator and tractor etc icons are ok..

Just pushed to SVN:
  • Fixed broken EFFECT_CANOE_PLAINARROW (it's XML start and end tags were screwed up)

Edit - also:
  • Adjusted spawn rates to reflect amount of wilderness left in the landmass (or indeed sea) concerned. See subdued animals thread
  • Fixed some memory allocation issues that **may** have been harmless, but could potentially be contributary to CTDs

SO has not updated his FPK yet, which is why the new "punk" techs are not updated yet with the new icons/buttons.

Ok...and why are they present in a default game? Isn't alternative timelines an option ior default-disabled mod?

Ok...and why are they present in a default game? Isn't alternative timelines an option ior default-disabled mod?

Not that I'm aware of.

Update
Added font symbols for properties (need better icons for the existing two properties, so feel free to add them if you got some). Property symbols are added to the TGAs after the corporation symbols (one free row) in the same order as they appear in the XML.
Property display in game now uses short forms with the symbols (first step towards a proper city screen display of properties).

Just pushed to SVN:
  • Modified city build AI logic to more directly cope with unhappyness. It will now attempt to build its way out of unhappyness fairly actively rather than just wringing its metaphorical hands

Updates
- Fixed Charcoal Burner, Fire Pit and Imu due to a charcoal gap.

Update
Added font symbols for properties (need better icons for the existing two properties, so feel free to add them if you got some). Property symbols are added to the TGAs after the corporation symbols (one free row) in the same order as they appear in the XML.
Property display in game now uses short forms with the symbols (first step towards a proper city screen display of properties).

Just pushed to SVN:
  • Modified city build AI logic to more directly cope with unhappyness. It will now attempt to build its way out of unhappyness fairly actively rather than just wringing its metaphorical hands

Updates
- Fixed (removed) terrain restrictions on subdue animals
- Added three new resources - Almond, Mango and Papaya

Just pushed to SVN:
  • Fixed broken EFFECT_CANOE_PLAINARROW (it's XML start and end tags were screwed up)

Edit - also:
  • Adjusted spawn rates to reflect amount of wilderness left in the landmass (or indeed sea) concerned. See subdued animals thread
  • Fixed some memory allocation issues that **may** have been harmless, but could potentially be contributary to CTDs

Now this is fantastic work, man you guys are the best thx.;)

For those freaking out by the steampunk stuff you can disable it this way ...

Go to Caveman2Cosmos/Assets/Modules/Alt_Timelines/MLF_CIV4ModularLoadingControls.xml and change Steampunk from 1 to 0.

Code:
				<Module>
					<Directory>Steampunk</Directory>
					<bLoad>0</bLoad>
				</Module>

This is why it was put there and not in say my Hydro folder like I normally do.

Hopefully in the future we can set up a custom game option that disables all content in the Alt_Timelines folder.

Just pusghed to SVN (for Flinx's latest crash):
  • Fixed crash when a stack of not-full health subdued animals reaches the safety of the owner's borders

Top Bottom