C2C SVN Changelog

Sourceforge is down currently, as you would know if you'd read any of the preceding posts in this thread.

Doing a fresh checkout myself then I'll doctor up a current dll with the last and some current improvements as well as will be updating tech info files and some improvement files. I'll commit those asap.

• Catches up to improvements from last commit that SVN crash erased
  • Updates Tech Research Costs to new Progression chart
  • Fix to Total Unit Damage Modifier display (allows negatives to show)
  • Numerous OOS error fixes (And some introduced OOS error logging when enabled)
  • Adjusts teams to +100% tech research costs per team member rather than the +50% from Vanilla stock
  • Some improvements to Size Matters AI that should reduce later game MAFs and make for a more intelligent SM AI
  • Fixes a few issues with Build Ups
  • Adds a bRequiresPeak tag to round out the Mountain Mine solution and applies it - I think that's solved now.
  • Fixes reported bug with Ecologist Tech Prereq

I'm posting to confirm that after a New Checkout of C2C I have received your newest commit when I did an Update. Now if only other ppl would just do the new Checkout instead of argue.

JosEPh

<delete> forum hiccup that double posted me. :p
JosEPh

I never updated past 8609, so directly updating to 8611 without a new checkout seems to be working for me.

I never updated past 8609, so directly updating to 8611 without a new checkout seems to be working for me.

And it would. But anyone that had updated to 8610 is "screwed" and needs a new checkout. Should have made that more clear in my previous post.

JosEPh

Why animals doesn't attack the gatherers, workers? I used few gatherers to discover world without any problems. Only barbarians attacked on gatherer.

Maybe it would be an ideal moment to rename the thread from SVN_discussion to SVN_log.

Maybe it would be an ideal moment to rename the thread from SVN_discussion to SVN_log.

Take that up with Dancing Hoskuld who started this thread.

JosEPh

8612 - 8613
- first part of Polish translation texts

Note: its very small part of translations and 99% of the texts are still not uploaded because I have problem with XML files and currently im working with RWN to fix this.

Top Bottom