C2C SVN Changelog

- new demand for Village Hall. I am not happy with this because it needs 50 auto buildings per admin building:(

I am rather wondering why you did it then.

- new tech for Rodnovery (needs another tech icon one without the hands in prayer)
- new demand for Village Hall. I am not happy with this because it needs 50 auto buildings per admin building:(

But... why 50? :confused:

But... why 50? :confused:

2% maintenance increase per population over X. There is no tag so I need a building for each population point. In the one I posted I only did 3 or 4 for the Village Hall just to see if it would work as intended. IE eventually the maintenance of the building will be less than the maintenance of not having the building.

8592 is borked for my machine

Something about scorpions and paths being too long as I tried copying the freshly updated SVN into my BtS Mods folder as usual.

I am not much of an Info-person myself, so humble thanks in advance :)

EDIT: Against all reason I decided to update the folder via SVN and now all the subfolders are green :)

EDIT²: Nope, still not working. Upon loading the mod in BtS main menu, i simply get vanilla BtS. Standard background screen with standard custom game options.

Was going to say what Joe said.

Will also add... you cannot merge an SVN with a previous version folder. You'll need to get a clean SVN repository download.

Hmm. Who thought it was a good idea to put the two last spaceship pieces in Endogenous Euclidean Propulsion (the penultimate technology before String Analysis)? At that point, your civilisation can teleport, travel through time and has explicitly both formed a galactic federation and millions of your population has transcended their corporeal forms and left the mortal coil... but you still haven't sent your spaceship to Alpha Centauri?

Either the spaceship victory needs to be disabled or its parts should be located much earlier, say in the Transhuman Era, where you're starting to faff around with lunar and Martian colonies.

it's not going to Alpha Centauri anymore, but instead is a trans-dimensional ship :mischief:

However, I think that such a spaceship should be in the TH era and actually go to Alpha centauri. Or Andromeda. We don't need another research the whole techtree victory option, that is what Science Victory is for.

However, I think that such a spaceship should be in the TH era and actually go to Alpha centauri. Or Andromeda. We don't need another research the whole techtree victory option, that is what Science Victory is for.

I quite agree. The last half-dozen techs are all irrelevant except for reaching EEP, the spaceship parts and String Analysis, so that's six fewer techs that are "needed" if the spaceship victory becomes transhuman instead.

• Fixed some inconsistencies
  • and an animation glitch: 2015-06-27_00001.jpg (Bug discovered by Joe :goodjob:)

Please people, no discussions in this thread. This thread is reserved for the modders.

Last edited:
- Move Rodnovry to correct tech
- Fix movement of Tales of Sealion​

- Prepare Leader XML for modular religions

@Sparth - for your extra religions what has happened is that the favorite religion has been removed from the leaderhead file and a new file with and dependencies linking the leader to the religions. I have put them in a now Modules folder called zInterdependencies. If you use similar make sure yours is loaded after the one there.​

- the leaders I missed in the last update plus some buildings converted​

Next step in making the religions modular. The technology entries are moved to the religion folder.

Change the technology requirements for the Space Victory components.

• New Barringer Crater graphic.
  • Merged Arakhor's changes to tech tree. (untested, I trusted Arakhor here)
Note on Arakhor's changes: I left shamanism as a dead end tech and did not change the requirements for consciousness other than making all its requirements into AndPreReqs.

Top Bottom