C3C PBEM : "Murat" - Napoleonic scenario-based PBEM (level : newbees)

Blackbird_SR-71 said:
did jst666 get the game yet? he hasn't responded.
He is also holding up another PBEM. Hopefully he has a good reason for this. If he does not want to play then he could give it to some one else.

GPS

Sorry for the delay...

"My gf has been at her mothers home @ Savonlinna, and I kind of got lost in drinking spree..."

Same as in tanaka.

Going out, to play role playing game... I'll be MUCH faster, in future.

cheers,
jussi

GPS

i just sent the game to the next person (Russia). nothing interesting happened during my turn

Got it. I will play my turn in a few hours (five or six hours or so), when I come back from school.

I have just sent the game to the next player in the row (Prussia). Nothing happened, besides the usual "cranking down on corruption".

Good news, I was able to play the save.

There is some really great news in the war aginst France. Thanks to a Conscript TT. It was duly sunk by an elite MoW. Many thanks go the wonderful French for the target practice. This in turn caused a Golden Age for the mighty British empire That was the about all, except for one thing with a privateer but I will not disclose what that killed.

GPS to the King of the Ottoman Empire, jst666.

GPS, nothing happened...

hey guys, never played a PBEM before, but would love to get in on one. have any room for me?

GPS. I will play my turn later today, so you should expect the next turn to come around 1700 GMT or so. File sent to the next player.

GPS

Not much happening...

Top Bottom