C3C PBEM : "Murat" - Napoleonic scenario-based PBEM (level : newbees)

Sorry, but I'll have to drop from this game (due to family issues, helping to organise a funeral and stuff...). I'll continue playing only TANAKA, drop two other games I'm playing.

I can take over as the Ottomans if you want.
I will PM my email address.

I have sent an email and a PM to jst666 asking for the password he used in the game.
I will let you know when I get it. I will then need someone to send me the order of play and the email addresses of the players.
Blackbird, I got your email address.

No I did not get it but I have the admin password and I beleive Greybeard won't overuse it.

Sending it to him right away. If the player before him sends him the save everything should run fine...

I have received the planning mail from qummik and the password from LouLong. Now all I need is the sav. file from classical hero.
I will send an email to him requesting the save right now.

this PBEM has stalled for a long time so i'm hoping we can finally get this one going.

There has been a Palace coup. :ar15: The Ottoman Empire is now ruled by
jst666 II. (aka GreyBeard) :king:

I got the game but when i tried to play the sav it didn't come up in the save box. i loaded up the game and checked the directory but each time the save didn't appear for me to load. i'll try tommorrow, though. also Greybeard i don't mind how you name your saves.

I took a look at the sav.file and there was something wrong with it at my end. I replayed the turn and saved it again. This one looks ok.
I have re sent the turn to Blackbird.

I got it, but Conquests seems to have gone on strike for me. Basically, I get an error message whenever I try to load the game, just as the splash screen appears. I will ask for assistance on the technical forum. *Crosses fingers*

The problem has been solved, and I have played my turn. Nothing happened, except the beheading of a couple corrupt officers.

Top Bottom