C3C PBEM : "Tollan" - MesoAmerica scenario-based PBEM (level : newbees-medium)

LouLong

In love with Rei Ayanami
*** GAME STARTED ***

Tollan, capital of the Toltecs, is the name of this new PBEM. Its main target is mostly for newbees or more experienced players.

It is a balanced and fast PBEM (only 3 human players).

It is for Conquests, using the MP version of the MesoAmerica scenario and the patch 1.22.
So you need to have both Conquests and the patch 1.22 installed on your computer.

Civs will be attributed randomly and along playing times.

Civs :

Aztecs : bathsheba666
Incas : A.I.E.E.E.
Mayas : Gnarffliner
Toltecs : AI
Olmecs :AI
Moche : AI

Players :
- A.I.E.E.E.
- bathsheba666
- Gnarffliner
- AI : Toltecs
- AI : Olmecs
- AI : Moche

You want to be in ? You have further questions ? Post in this thread or send me a PM. If ready to join, send me a PM with your e-mail.

Please make sure you post as well your playing time (in GMT time) : ie 6 AM -2 PM GMT.
Please post it here even if you already posted in in another game thread.
On the other hand no need to resend me your e-mail if I have it already.

You can also check the sticky thread "newbee guide" where you can find tons of informations on how PBEM works, what you can do and what you should not do, etc... but if it is not clear enough, you can ask here and we will answer you (we are a community of friendly and helpful people).
When the rooster is full, I will send to all of you a planning e-mail with play order, e-mails, etc...

Organization : the game will be called Tollan to be recognizable and when you get the game, send a mail to inform the sender you got it (GPS = Got it, Played it, Sent it)

Sounds good to me, count me in. I'm usually on 7-9 PM weekdays, all day weekends. GMT.

Welcome on board !

The 3rd position is prereseved for Gnarfflinger but he might decline.

@ bathsheba666 : no need to reply to my PM, I had not seen this post before with playing times and zone (London, center of the world, or nearly)

@ A.I.E.E.E. : can you please send me a PM with your e-mail address ? That's a must for a PBEM :)

I'll glady join in. Preference is either Maya or Inca. Already won one with Aztecs.

The Aztecs discover that emptying the capital leaves people a wee bit unhappy...

and compensate by boosting their research.

Looking forward to many blood sacrifices.... :mischief:

--

Please maintain the file naming convention, and change the (a) to (b) to (c) as you move. I'll change the 001 for each turn.

--

I've not started any major scenarios before so - just in case I missed anything - I simply imported the .biq file and named the game and the players.

Good luck everyone, may the RNG gods be kind in your jungle.

GPS to Gnarfflinger.

The mighty Incans send out a small group of settlers downriver to create a city near the coast, and work is begun on a road linking the capital and the furture city. Meanwhile, a brave group of scouts heads north to seek out new lands.

I'm going to see who I sent the file to. By this, I suspect that I may have sent it to the wrong person...

So you did get it then and we're back on track...

I appear to have a problem with Civ 3. The game refuses to start as it lacks some civilopeida icon or something. I think I may have broken it with all the mods/scenarios I've installed lately. I don't have time at the moment, but these evening I'll reinstall Civ, play my turn and send it on.

Sorry about this, my pc's being a horrid child. Even now I type with the on-screen keyboard.

GF sorry about sending you this save, could bathsheba send me his email adress, please, I appear to have lost it.

Top Bottom