C3MT - Civ3MultiTool (Second CFC Thread)

Gramphos, could you add a feature to order resource in the list, as we can already do with units? It would be very useful, as the order as an influence on the availability of resource on the map?
Right now, I almost never have copper in my game!

Originally posted by Gramphos
maybe.

But I'm not going to reorder the images in the buildings*.pcx files

No, pb I can do it myself with PSP. But I don't know how to reorder it in the bix!

Originally posted by Steph
No, pb I can do it myself with PSP. But I don't know how to reorder it in the bix!
Simple: write down the stats for the ones there, then write down your new order. Once that's done, go into Civ3XEdit and re-do all of 'em in that order. Want screenshots with that?
:lol:
(OK, so I'm being a smartass... so sue me, I just couldn't resist.)

:goodjob: Thanks, I would never have thought of that without your help! Good think you also warn everyone that to redo all of them need to delete all the existing one from standard game (or do you have another great idea to put a new resource first, before any other), and as they will disappear, they will be remove from the units tab, and so it means going through all the units (230 of them right now) once again...

I figured, based on the functionality of this tool, this wouldn't be a bad place to start.

I'm looking for the specifiications for the current PTW 1.21f bix file format. I have a bunch of ideas for alogorithms for generating maps, but don't have an easy way to get them into the game.

Can anyone point me to a doc showing the format?

Thanks
-BlueWlvrn

I am having the same problem with C3MT that I did in the first thread. I have installed it, and when I try to run it, I get this error message:

Attachments

• c3mterror.png
    c3mterror.png
    6.7 KB · Views: 949
Originally posted by BlueWlvrn
I figured, based on the functionality of this tool, this wouldn't be a bad place to start.

I'm looking for the specifiications for the current PTW 1.21f bix file format. I have a bunch of ideas for alogorithms for generating maps, but don't have an easy way to get them into the game.

Can anyone point me to a doc showing the format?

Thanks
-BlueWlvrn
I currently don't have a doc on the bix format. However, in many parts it's the same as the bic format, and you can start with that.
http://apolyton.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=48062

Originally posted by hbdragon88
I am having the same problem with C3MT that I did in the first thread. I have installed it, and when I try to run it, I get this error message:
It's strange that you only get it...

What is your Windows version and language?

Hmm.

It loads now.

Maybe because I was launching it from a different exe icon (I put C3MT in another place). From loading it in the start menu it works.

- SGE: Added option to update unit sight on save (defaults to on).
- SGE: Added command button to Map tab for update of unit sight if the auto-update is disabled.
- SGE: Now recalculates the number of cities for each continent and writes the correct data for that into the save.
- SGE: Optimized recount functions for units and buildings.
- SGE: Subscript out of range error on save with versions of Civ3 before the BIC was embeded in the save corrected.
- SGE: Added map summary similar to the one in the Civ2 Map Converter to the map tab
- Map Converter: Changed summary to use tabs at terrain specifications.
- SGE: Bug where games with more than one colony corrupted on some operating systems corrected.
- SGE: Bug where games with more than one victory location corrupted on some operating systems corrected.
- CT: Changed the Unit Organizer into a rules organizer for units, builings and resources.

http://www.civfanatics.net/uploads4/C3MT1-01.zip

Strange...
It must hung up on the version check. Are you able to reach the settings.

What OS do you run it under.

Have you tried to give it some more time?

The problem is that Apolyton is down. I'll solve this in the next version by adding a timeout to the version check.

Top Bottom