• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Canada: Found 5th foot.

Apparently a small plane went down in the area a while back, and when bodies are naturally decomposing in the ocean, the feet are the first parts to detach from the rest of the body.

No creepiness involved.

It is a nice place. Keeps to itself mostly, always polite and quiet, never causes trouble.

Hmm, that sounds kind of ominous.

If nations were people, Canada would be that quiet guy around the office who puts in his 40 hours a week but otherwise keeps to himself and doesn't have a lot of friends but seems mostly nice.

Until the day he brings a machine gun and does cartwheels off the walls while pumping all his co-workers full of lead.

If countries were cartoon characters, Canada would be Charlie Brown, continually feeling sorry for itself and reluctant to do anything about it. But I digress...

On topic, has there been any attempt to idenify the feet agaisnt anything known about people known to have gone missing off the west coast?

If nations were people, Canada would be that quiet guy around the office who puts in his 40 hours a week but otherwise keeps to himself and doesn't have a lot of friends but seems mostly nice.

Until the day he brings a machine gun and does cartwheels off the walls while pumping all his co-workers full of lead.

Indeed. You remember a while ago Canada was going to end the civilization with their mysterious train epidemic.

No, seriously, Canada is cool.

Dear God, if everyone (except Elrohir) thinks this highly of Canada how disgusting is the rest of the world?!?!?!?!?! :0

We've got severed feet washing ashore folks! Severed feet!

Rather than a more European-America, I like to think of us as Australia without the good weather... and more severed feet.

I know a girl who is an illegal alien from Canada. If it such a great country why doesn't she go back to Manitoba?

I know a girl who is an illegal alien from Canada. If it such a great country why doesn't she go back to Manitoba?

It could be any number of reasons. Manitoba is known for two or three things. The really cold winter that can set in from early Nov. through mid-late March, the mosquitos (the provicial bird), and arguably polar bears. I suspect she has a fear of all three.

haha as a Manitoban, I resent those remarks.

No I'm kidding, there's a reason why everyone who can leaves Manitoba.

On another note, I'm living in Vancouver now, and this has been in the news a fair bit... It seems significant that this one is a left foot. The first 4 were right feet.

Of course, there's no shortage of illegal Americans up here, happens every time you have a war. :p

Top Bottom