Can't post in some threads..

Zyxpsilon

Running Spider
With nearly 2500 posts and a number of Mods created over the years.. i have to wonder why i get this warning below some areas & i don't have the "Post Thread" button.

You have insufficient privileges to post here.

Okay, fine.. site activity control is power. But, seriously -- what does it take?! :)

Please specify which area or areas in which you have this problem. I'll be glad to take a look. You appear to have the standard permissions for most members. Thanks!

Alright then.. roughly;

1) Civ6 - Creation & Customization .. every sub-forums except "Project & Development".
2) Civ6 - Strategy & Tips .. "War Academy".

That is all -- thanks for helping out!
For the file forums, please see this thread:
http://forums.civfanatics.com/threa...discussion-thread-in-resource-manager.601792/

For the War Academy forum, it's going to work similar to how the Civ5 War Academy forum works, as described in this thread:
http://forums.civfanatics.com/threads/welcome-to-the-civ5-war-academy.438688/

Gotcha!!

Something else i might need to warn you people about...

The "Upload a File" button (underneath every post reply frameworks) remains blank even after i had de-activated my Ad-Block-Plus process from this site or it flashes for a split second just by clicking on "More Options". There's no text on it.. but i accidentally picked it up from a transit switch by a Firefox browser update.

The "Upload a File" button looks fine and seems to work properly for me. I'm running Safari as my browser with Ad Block active.

Then.. there's a high chance my "Adobe Flash Player" setup has been screwed somehow! ;)

EDIT Oooopppss... finally figured out what was wrong. The AD-Block-Plus app was improperly configured (with Third Party restriction) for your Forums on my Filter settings.
Sorry.. but this was all my fault. Or.. partially how this button is defined from your Site code.

Last edited:
I can upload files without any issues and I am using Adblock Plus on both Firefox and Safari.

I must apologize to Thunderfall for robbing this website of funds, but using Adblock Plus is a necessary evil for me.

To make up for this sin, it would be great to donate to this website if you can. Me, I wish I could, but I can't, since I need funds myself.

I can upload files without any issues and I am using Adblock Plus on both Firefox and Safari.

I must apologize to Thunderfall for robbing this website of funds, but using Adblock Plus is a necessary evil for me.

To make up for this sin, it would be great to donate to this website if you can. Me, I wish I could, but I can't, since I need funds myself.

You can disable Adblock on a per-website basis. :)

Top Bottom