Caveman 2 Cosmos

As usual when I download mods, I mod the in game civics to focus less on balance and more on realism, and I have quite a few disagreements with the civics in this game.

However I have 2 questions (and may have more at a later date the further I go into modding the civics):
1. Bureaucracy is called a power civic in the civics screen. Why?
2. I can't help but notice that Education, Immigration etc. civics are not in the XML civics file, where I can I find them so that I can make a few changes?

Thank you,

Ilduce349

As usual when I download mods, I mod the in game civics to focus less on balance and more on realism, and I have quite a few disagreements with the civics in this game.

However I have 2 questions (and may have more at a later date the further I go into modding the civics):
1. Bureaucracy is called a power civic in the civics screen. Why?
2. I can't help but notice that Education, Immigration etc. civics are not in the XML civics file, where I can I find them so that I can make a few changes?

Thank you,

Ilduce349

Thx for writing, but this needs to be advised in this thread, thx:

http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=436363

Also WE (C2C) needs all the info and advise it can take, thx. . . SO;)

What version are you using? Education and Immigration civis have not been modular for a very long time. All civics are in the core now.
I thought I downloaded the recent one in June, but checking back I now remember that the download failed and so was unable to do so.

My current version was downloaded on January 3rd 2013, so its older then I thought it was, my apologies. Speaking of which, can strategyonly add second mirror, neither Moddb ones (the mirror or Desura) work for me.

I thought I downloaded the recent one in June, but checking back I now remember that the download failed and so was unable to do so.

My current version was downloaded on January 3rd 2013, so its older then I thought it was, my apologies. Speaking of which, can strategyonly add second mirror, neither Moddb ones (the mirror or Desura) work for me.

Use the mirror one when it asks for it, dont use Desura, just be patient it will show up.

Why is one man's trash another man's treasure?

JosEPh

Make a better looking one yourself before you complain?

Lol, but Fuji isn't made by me though.
Hrochland is pretty much one of the best building/ feature maker still active.
If you can make a better one, pls do so, else appreciate others' hard work

Lol, but Fuji isn't made by me though.
Hrochland is pretty much one of the best building/ feature maker still active.
If you can make a better one, pls do so, else appreciate others' hard work

The critic is a oportunity. I don't have the skills to make a better model, but i can sugest and complain to the author make a better work. Everyone can make a better work, if dedicate yourself. The texture of mont sinai is pixelated, why? why not use a better texture skin? Understand? The mod level is too high to have a issue like this.

Generally, modders here spend hours to make stuff and share with others for free.
Well, some took minutes, whatever...

When someone provided something free for you, you either say:
A) Thanks alot.
B) No thanks, but I appreciate it.

rather than:
C) They look ugly

If you think it is very easy and takes just 5 minutes to make a model from scratch, try it.
When you tried modding on your own, then you will learn to appreciate.

Generally, modders here spend hours to make stuff and share with others for free.

A) Thanks alot.

rather than:
C) They look ugly

If you think it is very easy and takes just 5 minutes to make a model from scratch, try it.

Well, if you do your best, sorry for my comment. But i think you can do better.

Read above again, Fuji isn't made by me.
I am never in the artistic department :D
Which is why I appreciate those artwork makers.
Without them, you can't have a natural wonders mod comp at all

Well, if you do your best, sorry for my comment. But i think you can do better.

Read above again, Fuji isn't made by me.
I am never in the artistic department :D
Which is why I appreciate those artwork makers.
Without them, you can't have a natural wonders mod comp at all

OK guys this is why they make PM's no need for stuff like this in the C2C forum, sorry.

A) Thanks alot.

rather than:
C) They look ugly

Or ...

D) They look ugly. I provided you with a better replacement. ;)

That way it saves you work and its productive too. Even if a bit insulting to say its ugly.

Depends what they were doing./ I would expect a stack of that size to be on its way towards some target city to attack it, and continuing with that would have a higher priority than a random attack on a passer-by. However, if they were just sitting there (not moving anywhere) then it's very odd. I have fixed one bug in that area since V31 was released, so it also may depend on whether you're playing V31 with the latest patch DLL or as it was originally uploaded (which is it?).

If you have a save I could take a look and see (please post it with instruction on where to look if you do).

Ahhh ok - I see now, I played a couple of more turns, you were right, they were unerringly making there way to one of my cities, not being distracted. Very good stuff.

Probably a dumb question and I've try looking for an answer but is there a way I can see what difficulty level I originally set my game at ?

Top Bottom