Caveman 2 Cosmos

To some, any who use the term 'blokes' is probably alien. ;)

But those poor benighted fools probably have several negative Education auto-buildings. :p

Greetings. Where (which directory) I can find music, playing near the cities? I like one flute-drum composition, playing near my civ city (Ancient era, Civilization - Russia) and i want to find it ;)

Greetings. When (which directory) I can find music, playing near the cities? I like one flute-drum composition, playing near my civ city (Ancient era, Civilization - Russia) and i want to find it ;)

Welcome to C2C. :)

Assests/Sounds for almost all the music, but probably Soundtrack folder in Sounds Folder for what you are looking for.

JosEPh

Took me a minute... alien... right. :)

That's Molly Ryan from Empire Earth's Russian Campaign. An Agent of the US-Military in the near future. As far as I remember, she's 100% human, just has that helmet with the visor and tentacles on.

Sorry for the late reply, was on vacation.

That said, Abigail, the Chernobyl exclusion zone is going to be contaminated for some twenty millennia.

I stand corrected on this point.

Still, global warming is not going to be a quick thing either.

Anyways, my point did get across that some people have a hilariously overblown fear of everything even remotely nuclear. Unless then entire worlds nuclear arsenal is set of at once we will be fine.

As a species we might be, because there are enough nuclear bombs to wipe out civilisation several times over (at best).

As a species we might be, because there are enough nuclear bombs to wipe out civilisation several times over (at best).

Indeed and one should never forget those countless tonnes of nuclear waste that only wait for earthquake or other event to set them free into the food chain. Fuk u shima for example has been leaking all this time and continues to leak into marine biosphere and into the food chain. It is a excellent example how vain is the hubris of those fools who think that nuclear energy is safe.

Only a true fool belittles the very real dangers of lethal compounds that stay lethal for several thousands of years and which are continually produced more and more. Real problem is the longevity of the waste, ten thousand years or two are plenty of time for major natural catastrophes or wars/sabotage to wreck the storages and containers that are in volatile areas of the world and so many are in Japan, Usa and Middle east for example. These storages often are within the nuclear plant itself so nuclear plants actually are most efficient and biggest dirty bombs available. They are already in enemy territory, built by enemy and often close to population centers.

Indeed... only a true fool belittles such things.

Interesting statistic:
"By-products from burning coal for electricity carries into the surrounding environment 100 times more radiation than a nuclear power plant producing the same amount of energy."

Source: Dana Christensen, Lab director for energy and engineering at Oak Ridge National Laboratory
Backed up by: 1978 paper in Science authored by J.P. McBride and colleagues, also of ORNL.

But yeah, a spill of radioactive waste can cause some damage of a somewhat different grade, at least locally.

The most dangerous thing about Fukushima was that the radioactive spill contaminated some of the water and local flora/fauna, which could then get into human bodies and do far worse damage than might otherwise be expected by living nearby.

Interesting statistic:
"By-products from burning coal for electricity carries into the surrounding environment 100 times more radiation than a nuclear power plant producing the same amount of energy."

Source: Dana Christensen, Lab director for energy and engineering at Oak Ridge National Laboratory
Backed up by: 1978 paper in Science authored by J.P. McBride and colleagues, also of ORNL.

But yeah, a spill of radioactive waste can cause some damage of a somewhat different grade, at least locally.

Excactly. And do you know how much mercury gets into the food chain by burning coal? :lol: Stuff doesn't have to be radioactive to poison you.

Excactly. And do you know how much mercury gets into the food chain by burning coal? :lol: Stuff doesn't have to be radioactive to poison you.

You don't think those of us who argue that Nuclear Energy is a bad idea feel that coal is a GOOD idea do you? My personal feeling is that our whole system is a bad idea. That we COULD have had free energy by now based on technology discoveries that have been made but suppressed by those who have too much money to lose by severing themselves from any form of energy that can be regulated and sold.

In short, it is our reliance on money that is killing the world. However it is we kill it.

That we COULD have had free energy by now based on technology discoveries that have been made but suppressed by those who have too much money to lose by severing themselves from any form of energy that can be regulated and sold.

Very true. Large corporations pay millions to inventers/companies, to buy the copyrights of new solutions. So they can then bury them - because it would harm them commercially if they were available on the free market.

Nicola Tesla in early xx century had energy generator from ether.
Now modern physics denies ether existenc.

I recommend to look some movies about him in yt.

Could the truth be that some of Tesla's experiments overstated
what he was achieving?

I know that on one of the Mythbusters episodes they tried
scruptiously to look at one of the machines Tesla claimed
could create an earthquake on a bridge and it did absolutely
nothing.

It is very easy to claim Tesla was more advanced in his experiments
than he was because of the secret nature of a lot of his notes. We
don't have those to know just what he was doing or how. Tesla
dreamed big towards the end of his life but none of the larger scale
applications ever saw the light of day so it is ultra hard to know just
how they would have worked in practice.

It is very easy to claim secret inventions, harder to separate in fact
the myths and modern alchemy from the factual science.

Top Bottom