Caveman 2 Cosmos

I like a historical map/scenario with the civs being at the right places etc...

I'm kinda new, I wonder playing the gigantic scenarios, You have 2 fixed Gem (one preset other no custom civs.) They state version its C2C v35. Does this means they have less numbers of resources or is anything else different, cause game is v38?

We added in the Private maps an updated GEM map. It is called Fixed_GEM_modified with a date of 2/16/2018. That one is supposed to be updated for v38 play.

We also added in the VerticalSolar map.

@Thunderbrd
When I looked to property infos to see what is unlocked by which level, I noticed two unused properties: Luxury and Entertainment.
What will these do?

Also I noticed education levels would autobuild or remove normally buildable buildings, but that section was commented out.

When I looked to property infos to see what is unlocked by which level, I noticed two unused properties: Luxury and Entertainment.
What will these do?
The first was a Hydro project. The second was something I wanted to develop out to represent a growing demand for entertainment by the public that, if unmet, would equate to a growing dissatisfaction in the form of unhappiness, but if you provided the people over and above, you could be wasting your efforts a bit.

Also I noticed education levels would autobuild or remove normally buildable buildings, but that section was commented out.
I commented out a section where education demand grows past a certain age but outside of that, some of what you are seeing might be a vestigal project from another modder.

I commented out a section where education demand grows past a certain age but outside of that, some of what you are seeing might be a vestigal project from another modder.
It is things I think DH wanted to do at one time.

Do capturing human units and subduing animals use separate mechanics? I ask because I noticed "-15 to capture" on the Poison Tips promotion and panicked a little about getting it on my corps of animal-abducting hunters.

(I want to thank you, in any case, for the revision that lets units gain promotions just by being in a city with the appropriate building. That is so much better than looking at units built early in the game and wishing they could be upgraded properly!)

(I want to thank you, in any case, for the revision that lets units gain promotions just by being in a city with the appropriate building. That is so much better than looking at units built early in the game and wishing they could be upgraded properly!)
Quite a few versions back now that one... in preparation for equipment, which is still not yet nearing implementation as much as hoped.

What are the new technologies? space stuff?
I know that future eras have much more techs.
Past eras could get them too.
Also if you have scenario containing space terrain you can colonize space.
We don't have map script generating space terrain.

what are the new features in version 38 from 37? I'm in a multiplayer game, and I'm wondering if it is worth it to cancel the current game and start a new one.

what are the new features in version 38 from 37? I'm in a multiplayer game, and I'm wondering if it is worth it to cancel the current game and start a new one.
Joe posted you to look at the changelog but the version 38 player's guide is up and stickied in the forum and does cover an overview of the highlights of new material.

Darn. I should have waited on downloading v38. Is that also true of this occasion? Your logs show that there's a bug killed in "v38.2"

I find no download for v38.2, only 38.1, nor is there an announcement for either that I can find. Where is 38.2?

I find no download for v38.2, only 38.1, nor is there an announcement for either that I can find. Where is 38.2?
On the SVN.

On the SVN.
Actually SO posted it all as 38.1. True that we could consider 38.2 to be the SVN but what I mentioned on the SVN thread about v38.2 he still packaged all together in his 38.1. That said, I've gotta find the link to that since he didn't put it in all those posts where he states it has been uploaded...

Actually SO posted it all as 38.1. True that we could consider 38.2 to be the SVN but what I mentioned on the SVN thread about v38.2 he still packaged all together in his 38.1. That said, I've gotta find the link to that since he didn't put it in all those posts where he states it has been uploaded...
He said he deleted V38.1 from moddb, waited for some more stuff, and reuploaded it with never SVN version.
Link is in main page as always :p

Top Bottom