CBP Events and Decisions Compatibility

Well (7) Events and Decisions (CBP) (v 7) seems to work (run) with the latest CP/CBP (April 10). Whether or not its actually doing anything (good or bad), or if its balanced for the latest CBP, I have no clue.

I just got a CTD :c5razing: during AI turn, for the first time since the last version of CPB. I'm using this mod setup:

I'm suspecting it is some kind of conflict between CP:Events and E&D, but I can't find the SQL to disable CP:Events. :confused:

Database.log:
(I don't know if this is sufficient, I'm not well versed in this :crazyeye:)

I just got a CTD :c5razing: during AI turn, for the first time since the last version of CPB. I'm using this mod setup:

I'm suspecting it is some kind of conflict between CP:Events and E&D, but I can't find the SQL to disable CP:Events. :confused:

Database.log:
(I don't know if this is sufficient, I'm not well versed in this :crazyeye:)

CP:E and E&D in no way interact.

G

Wow, I tried a new game with different ingame settings, and I get a CTD on the first decision. The log looks almost identical to the one above.

I have tried multiple times with and without ExCE, when I used it, I got a CTD on the first event. When I didn't, I didn't have any CTD in my <100 turn games.

Although in the first game I played, I used ExCE plus all the other mods and didn't get a CTD until turn 76. :confused:

EDIT: Now I'm even getting CTD on the first decision when not using ExCE

• Religion Decision's Reward have been capped.
  • Excellent Officials Event now reward 2 magistrates.
  • The Guest Star Event, Solar Eclipse Event, Bountiful Harvest Event, Monstrous Beast Event, Oil Struck Event, Sandstorm Event, Incompetent Diplomat Event, Death of a Great Artist, Technological Breakthrough, Gift to the State, Rebel Uprising, Corruption, Assassinated Officials, and all religion events has been removed.
  • All the removals above are considered temporary until further notice. (I'm a bit lazy to do the LUA coding and XML for now. :p)
  • Expended Great Diplomats earns you 1 magistrate.
  • Scrivener's Office now begins you off with 1 magistrate instead of 3(This building still grants you 1 magistrate per era advancement)
  • Morality has now been reworked. All nations start as pragmatic, but any standing -10 or +10 morality will put them into maleficent or beneficent status respectively as with -30 or +30 morality after the pragmatic will put them into the malevolence or benevolence status.
  • Pragmatic rulers have +5 with each other and 0 with other rulers.
  • Maleficent rulers share diplomatic likening with each other (+10/+20 if both are malevolent) respectively.
  • Beneficent rulers share diplomatic likening with each other (+10/+20 if both are benevolent) respectively.
  • Maleficent and Beneficent rulers share a dislike with each others (-15)
Link (v 8)

I'm not getting the magistrates from Excellent Official or from Scrivener's Office.

Are you using a custom civilization or something? :confused:

Or maybe there's a corrupted file somewhere in the download... :twitch:

No, I'm playtesting with just the original 43. When the event happens and I click "Splendid", I don't gain any new magistrates.

I am currently playing a game as Songhai, using the latest CBP, cultural diversity and E&D. One of their decisions is supposed to give bonuses to mud pyramid mosques. However, in CBP the unique building has been changed to a tabya. How can I change it so the decision improves the tabya?
Thanks!

I am currently playing a game as Songhai, using the latest CBP, cultural diversity and E&D. One of their decisions is supposed to give bonuses to mud pyramid mosques. However, in CBP the unique building has been changed to a tabya. How can I change it so the decision improves the tabya?
Thanks!

It already does that, it's just the in-game tooltip hasn't been updated yet. Which means a possible hotfix now!

• Recruit Scholar Songhai decision no longer requires education to be enacted.
  • Fixes issues with the splendid magistrates events.

It seems like persia has issues with their decisions
First their decision to give +1 happiness to satrap courts doesn't seem to do anything
And second: What's the point of making them be able to train cataphracts? aren't cataphracts supposed to belong to byzantium? this decision seems VERY underwhelming considering how much you have to spend and how little you get from it.

When I enact the "Rescue the Relics of Saint Mark" decision, the wonder isn't built in my capital.

It seems like persia has issues with their decisions
First their decision to give +1 happiness to satrap courts doesn't seem to do anything
And second: What's the point of making them be able to train cataphracts? aren't cataphracts supposed to belong to byzantium? this decision seems VERY underwhelming considering how much you have to spend and how little you get from it.
When I enact the "Rescue the Relics of Saint Mark" decision, the wonder isn't built in my capital.
I'll do some testing(because it should have worked)
The attainability of cataphract were long ago in Sukritact's Events and Decisions, if you have a suggestion on what Persia's second decision should be. Feel free to do so.

Is this hotfix savegame compatible?
As far as I know everybody in this subforum saying hotfixes are usually savegame compatible, so yes.

• A Monstrous Beast Stalks the Capital is now stalking your cities. Either choose Golden Age Points, Gold, Production, or Culture as your reward!
  • Wealthy people has been very generous and have been conducting gift to the states to help improve their nations!
  • Converted some of the Civilization's Decisions to Events(Same effect, but somewhat more permanent since some of them are not lost if the capital is captured)
  • Now requires the Community Event Additions
Link (v 9)

I've been using v8 with events disabled in addition to the full Vox Populi + Community events. Should I re-enable the events from this mod with v9?

Is v9 for the latest beta or will it work right back to the latest stable release?

Top Bottom