CFC Logo

Olorin0222

Maia
I've got a couple of questions I was wondering if anyone else had thought of yet.

1) Are there any plans for the near future to update the CFC logo (with the Civ3 Swordsman) to create and/or update to a Civ4 logo?

2) If/when there is a decision to update the logo, will the fan community have any voice in the options to chose from?

Thanks,
Olorin

Olorin0222 said:
Who cares about tradition :p
A poster who has had the same avatar scheme for 3 years just to extend someone elses tradition...

Perfection said:
This is CFC's true logo ;)

Ah yes, I remember that one...

The font that "fanatics center" was written in just seems to have more personality than the current one.

Irish Caesar said:
Ah yes, I remember that one...

The font that "fanatics center" was written in just seems to have more personality than the current one.
I still have this one on. It's the nicest of them all.

You know, I liked the old Dark blue better, with the SDI.

Perfection said:
Well, I will admit, Mac OS X is a sweet style (I used it for about a year). Still is no match for tradition though.

I also tried to use Mac OS X, but for some reason, every time I returned to the site, it went back to the old style, no matter what I did.
So now I just use the old one.:sad:

We will have a Civ4 logo eventually, though it's not on top of my to-do list.

I should do some major updates on the main site soon (around Christmas time), for Civ4, like creating the War Academy section. Also there are a few references pages still need to be made.

Top Bottom