cfkane's LH gallery

I remember a guy who was peeing next to an elephant, and the elephant asked, "Dude, you breathe with THAT?"

Hey, I just thought of something after seeing the Babar and Rama images next to eachother. Why don't you make Babar into Ganesh?

I think it would be awesome, plus you could use it in your mod. :goodjob:

I don't think Ganesh is that much of a top banana in the Hindu pantheon to warrant leading India.

But if you want to have another leader for the Animal Empire, I suggest grafting parts from the pig resource to Mao, and making Napoleon from Animal Farm.

He'd look sort of like this.

I don't think Ganesh is that much of a top banana in the Hindu pantheon to warrant leading India.

Are you kidding me?

I think he's one of the most heavily revered deities in the Hindu religion.

In any event, wasn't Ganesh this guy's go-to deity?

Compared to Rama and Vishnu?

Compared to Rama and Vishnu?

I'd say pretty close to that, probably not the same but that is because Rama is basically a version of Vishnu IIRC. And Vishnu is the major deity. But does that even matter?

It's a civilization mod. Why can't it have three leaders?

I'm working on a new one. A couple of weeks ago orlanth (creator of the 2071 mod for Colonization) requested some more non-human leaderheads for his alien species. So, I'm working on a pretty complex model. It's a fairly recent alien character that going to be a much bigger challenge than any elephant.

I'm working on a new one. A couple of weeks ago orlanth (creator of the 2071 mod for Colonization) requested some more non-human leaderheads for his alien species. So, I'm working on a pretty complex model. It's a fairly recent alien character that going to be a much bigger challenge than any elephant.

Sounds awesome, as usual I can't wait to see what you come up with. :goodjob:

Alien ... fairly recent .... big challenge ... hm ...

Oh, please let it be a Combine Advisor!

:confused: What is that?

A new Zulu leader perhaps? ;)

Well, they were meant to represent them.

hiya cfkane
having virtually no personal life and not willing to work(far too cold out there)i've wasted my daty adding leaderheads
i love your stuff, but in - game ivan the simple shows up with light green/blue colouring on the face,
i've noticed this in other cusom lh, i couldn't cure it with my poor grasp of the animation system i'm afraid
if you are not too annoyed with my whining, any chance of a berber leaderhead to go with bakuel's fab units?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ibn_Battuta - ok, not really a ruler, but a big man in the islamic world; i think he would have made a decent ruler
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abd_el-Krim - great guerilla leader; worth creating a guerilla trait for

Here is Abd el-Krim.

And I suppose cybrxkhan will finish his Berber Civ of the Week soon.
Watch for his thread...

Top Bottom