Chaos SG 2 AND Chaos SG 3

pigswill said:
Could we go spiritual ? (coz I'm a religious fanatick and it makes everyone's civic changes easier).
at least we know which trait the leader WON'T have :)

anyone else have a preference for the game? AW perhaps, only Space and Cultural enabled??

2 prank points for clearvoyance to Sprite. The new map, indeed, features spain on a lake.

Conroe: 1
PC: 1
The usual suspects: 0

Save your rosters for Order SG. This is Chaos! Oh, and here's the start for III. Have fun you chowdaheads!

Attachments

• chaos3start0000.jpg
    chaos3start0000.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 224
My favorite is the Always War, however I am also partial to the Always Peace restriction.

In any event I like sheep!!!

You know, I'm not really certain what's gonna happen there. Either way, I figure we're locked into something with somebody, right?

Prank point to Atlas for noticing the "tear a hole in the fabric of space time" settings.

Conroe: 1
Atlas: 1
Assorted and sundry: 0

Rex Tyrannus said:
You know, I'm not really certain what's gonna happen there.
I'm pretty sure that when both are checked it is an always war game. But apparently, the only victory condition enabled is diplomatic? :lol: Am I reading that screen correctly?

Conroe said:
But apparently, the only victory condition enabled is diplomatic? :lol: Am I reading that screen correctly?

Hey, I figured Chaos is especially suited for keeping consistent healthy relations with other civs. Ought to be a cinch, right?

+1 to Conroe

Conroe: 2
Atlas: 1
Dyslexics untied: 0

Will Audrey II be one of the leaders? Nice smiley face!

:culture: Feed me Seymore :culture:
:culture: Feed me all night long :culture:

Don't worry, whoever's the peacenik in III. If it turns into a true All War, I'll fix it for you (eventually).

Hey, I figured Chaos is especially suited for keeping consistent healthy relations with other civs. Ought to be a cinch, right?

ahh luckily i'm the ai pushover and not warmonger. ('m going to regret saying that)

Man, all these other non-chaos threads are really getting in the way. Anyone mind if I prank a few of them, too?

Of course Rex. You are allmighty now. Just quote post#14 if anyone gives you trouble. (hey, why not just add it to your signature for easy reference.)
And here's the roster for Chaos III

Strauss (tyrant)
Pigswill (Religious Fanatic) Up!
Sand (AI pushover) on deck
Conroe (SG breaker)
Ruff Hi (artist)
open

And down to earth. Its 3250bc. Some heathens have discovered buddhism and hinduism but at least we're building stonehenge.
Whatever you do don't research animal husbandry.

Top Bottom