Chat Office of the MSDG

Boots - I beleve you are still on the list.

Just a notice, I dropped the security level in the room down a notch to High (to match the first post).

:lol: Man, you're fast!

Maybe the password should be changed? It hasn't been changed for a long time...

Can I be opped/half- opped at #demogame_cfc_embassy and #demogame_cfc_msdg? :D

The Emperor's Hand has returned

I have decided to make a full commitment on being a full time Active member in the MSDG :D.

Now Ill take my place back into the Chatroom staff :).

Since I was the founder of the Embassy chat, I would like my op privleges returned.

Originally posted by Goonie
Since I was the founder of the Embassy chat, I would like my op privleges returned.

Hop over to the Chatroom when you get a chance and well have you set up ;).

Here's a though. Should we give +h status to all our nation's diplomats in the Embassy room? That list would include the indivdual ambassadors, the FA Minister, VP, and Prez. It would be a nice way for foreigners to

Originally posted by Wizard
+h?`What's that?

That is a Halfop status. It means that the persion has standard op powers, but has less powers than a normal Op.

Edit: Eating my own cake and enjoying it

As I have posted here, I will be away from CFC due to Final Exams in College. Hopefully Ill let you know the exact time I will be back when I get my Exam scedual.

From December 17th till December 27th, I will assign Bootstoots in charge of the Chatrooms during my leave of absence due to Education reasons (Exam).

And yes, I will be returning after I am done with All of my exams ;) :D.

Sounds good, CG, I'll gladly be in charge of the chatroom in your absence. I hope you do well in your exams. :)

Originally posted by Bootstoots
Sounds good, CG, I'll gladly be in charge of the chatroom in your absence. I hope you do well in your exams. :)

Ill temporarly place you on Level 10 while I am away doing my exams. Once I return, you will be placed back to Level 5 :).

Just a note, do you suppose we could abolish the security level system? It isn't like there is much of a difference between the levels; overall they're rather useless. In an emergency, we can post that there has been a spy/hacker attack and place a notificiation of such activity in the topic.

Yes, I think so too.

And, if changing the level is as slow as it is, it's totally useless...:p

Top Bottom