Checking In and Saying Hello

Sheep

Orange Shrooms!
Hey all,

Some of the more seasoned vetrans of these boards would remember me from their days of trying to deal with my irrational behaviour and sudden changes of heart. Its been a while since I have visited anything here, let alone posted but I felt it was time to break the silence and say hello.

First of all, for the forseeable future I wont be coming back to play. I just lack the time and the energy to do that, and spend time with wife, kids and work. However I do miss the tirades, I do miss the excitment and I do miss most of the people as well.

If you ever want to drop me a line and say hello, you can always email me at liammaddrell[AT]hotmail.com. Either that or leave a line here, I will come back from time to time to read up and say hello once more!

Until then have fun and remember the guy thats being your ally could just as easily become your enemy!

Best Wishes

Liam, aka 'Sheep'.

Hello, I arrived as you collapsed. Seems like I missed something worth being there for (if not for all the wrong reasons!

Hey Sheep! Nice to see you resurface, even if just to say hello.

Any chance of that Warhammer NES in the unforeseeable future? ;)

sheep? woah, its been a while.

Ahoy sheep! Oh it's ok, we have had some new members that almost make me long for the days of your insanity and tirades :p. Careful or these whippersnappers might just replace you.

It's just not the same, though. We need you back, Sheep. ;)

How are the kids (plural now? Congratulations if so!)? I remember you promising to introduce them to the noble art of NESing when they grow up. :p

@Josef: Who are these whippersnappers.... someone might need to be taught a lesson in how to conduct a proper insane tirade!

@Abadon: Thanks, I think?

@Lord Iggy: Perhaps, although I would have to dig up stats and maps and find time.... If I was to return it would be as a player and not just yet... In a few months maybe, just not now.

@erez: I am not sure what you mean by your remark, but then again I have never been able to quite understand you even from the days of rtor2 nes when you were China and I was Arabia. I still should of won that war mind you! Its good to see at least the Israeli future Emperor of the World is still here! (Long story guys, but I am sure some of you already have heard it!)

@lord jokim: It happens, dont beat yourself up over it. One day I will show you the art of communist speak that allows you to justify just about anything, including the complete destruction of the world.

@j_eps: Yes it has!

@das: Thanks das, this does mean a lot. Of course I know the only reason why you want me back is because I always create excitement. Tell you what if you ever did a ITNES remake with Carthage I would so be in for it!

As for kids, well I did have two by the time I have left... Its now three... As for introducting them to nesing, well yeah I would love to, but I need to get the approval of the high command for that one and I dont think she would be jumping for joy if I did at the moment...., After all my eldest is only four and a bit...

@Kenthrau: Maybe, although I have heard the force is more fun to play with sometimes :p

Thanks all for your messages.

Just to give you an update of where I am at, at the moment, I do plan on coming back to nesing one day, probably sometime in the first quarter of next year. The reasons behind this is that I am at this time planning on selling the company I own (already in discussions over this) and going back to university. Turns out that my qualifications will only get you so far, and I do really want to work for the Australian Department of Foreign Affairs in some embassy somewhere one day..... mind you its also good to do this to get into politics later on as well...

Scary thought in about 25 years Sheep could be the Australian Prime Minister :p

Anyways keep the messages coming.... If I find more time than what I have at the moment you might even find that I come back sooner, but at the moment Q1 of 2009.

Cheers!

Liam aka Sheep.

President! dude that would be so awesome. I'd totaly be like "DUDE I KNOW THAT GUY! sorta.."

President! dude that would be so awesome. I'd totaly be like "DUDE I KNOW THAT GUY! sorta.."

Australia has a Prime Minister..... We have a Governor-General postion that is largely just a figurehead (although he can dissolve the government and dismiss the Prime Minister in extenuating circumstances)

IF we became a Republic we might replace the G-G with a President. Muind you if I became the President I would probably try and take out the Prime Minister.... just so then I would call the shots.

@lord jokim: It happens, dont beat yourself up over it. One day I will show you the art of communist speak that allows you to justify just about anything, including the complete destruction of the world.

I wasn't even in that NES, but I do remember that particular speech fondly.

Scary thought in about 25 years Sheep could be the Australian Prime Minister :p

I will be waiting for that with bated breath. In an underground bomb shelter.

:p

@erez: I am not sure what you mean by your remark, but then again I have never been able to quite understand you even from the days of rtor2 nes when you were China and I was Arabia. I still should of won that war mind you! Its good to see at least the Israeli future Emperor of the World is still here! (Long story guys, but I am sure some of you already have heard it!)

No you shouldn't have. I were a superpower, you were a minor setback.

Hah....sheep. Nice to see you again. Yes you really must come back. Someone has to haze these noobs, and I've mellowed with age apparently. So its up to you.

Ah sheep a mentor of mine ye be... Miss you man, miss the old days with you and Amon causes ten kinds of hell all over the place.

We do have a shortage of crazed, successful megalomaniacs right now. Perhaps I should give it a shot. :p

Top Bottom