Civ 4 Sucession Game Registration Thread!

A while back, Farae tried an SG as the USSR which resulted in a loss. This will be another attempt at domination with a more pragmatic Stalin.

Warlords
Difficulty: Prince
Land type: Large Pangea
Victory: All enabled, but domination is the goal
Opponents: FDR (America) Churchill (England) Louis XIV (France) Isabella (Spain) Julius Caesar (Rome) Asoka (India) Mehmed II (Ottomans)

You will need the Saketh mod with the link here:

http://forums.civfanatics.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=2497

For we have an Austrian corporal who has demanded a place at the table.

http://forums.civfanatics.com/uploads/43630/AH.JPG

Variant rules: Very few. We start with a non-aggression pact in place with Germany. We may not declare on them, or provide military aid against them. We may provide any other aid to those at war with Germany. If Germany declares war on us, we may respond in any way we see fit.

We should try to be on good terms with FDR and Churchill, but of course we treat all our rivals with equal suspicion. And anyone trying to prevent our victory will of course be dealt with in a most unpleasant manner. :D

The third iteration of the STR-series has started. We still need 1 more player to fill up the roster. It's a Warlords game with the Vikings, with emphasis on trading, whether through Diplomacy or military means (although a military victory is not allowed!)

STR-03 Viking Traders

PH03: Happy Little Wonderland

Leader: Random
Opponents: 6
Difficulty: Monarch
Map: Continents
Size: Large
Speed: Normal

Roster full. Thanks all!

Go Here to Lurk

Gaia's Stepdaughters:

A large Vanilla Monarch game with an environmentalist twist (mmhrm, that rhymes). Hopefully reminiscent of Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri.

Roster full. Thanks for joining!

Lurk here!

P666-02 Fix another trash game is up. Due to a M.I.A. some holes have opened up for a couple of Noble or Prince level players and a Monarch level player.

The game is 'rounds-based' where all players compare their games at agreed intervals, and alternate each round between the least successful and most successful.

We've got an Aztec Spacehip-only variant on Monarch continents.

Independence Day
A straightforward vanilla prince( actually monarch) SG featuring George Washington on a Terra map, standard settings. The variant is that by 1776 we must have moved our capital to the new world and have no cities at all in the old world and go on to win from there.

Got five people interested to far (including me), subject to confirmation, but it'd be nice to have one more to allow for Real Life Interference.

Edit: Someone dropped out before starting so current roster is:
pigswill
craziivan
remconius
stuge
(Open)
(Probably open)

We're playing monarch epic speed; it's not going to be the easiest variant ever so I suspect that someone who ain't comfortable on prince or above may struggle a bit.

I'm afraid that while I'm not a civ noob I'm definitely an IT noob and haven't grasped basic things like links and screenshots so you'll have to locate the thread in the SG forum. Thanks to Remconius I've managed a link(!!)

Here's the Link: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=184835http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=184835

Don't mine me! - The hammerless challenge

Can commerce :commerce: beat production :hammers: ?

The power of commerce over production
The basic rule is we will not build mines and are not allowed work any tiles with two or more hammers. Commerce and Food should always have priority over production. Production deficits can be made up through whipping, drafting or buying.

Many higher level games can be won by outproducing the AI. We will show the power of commerce and that games can be won with loads of commerce instead of hammers.

Roster
1. Remconius
2. efendi
3. karr1255
4. Asperger
5. Chrono285

6. Open
7. Open

There are still a few open spots. The game will start in a few days. We will be play Civ4 - Warlords.

Check the full description here

Be My Vassal

Looking for players in this new SG.

Looking for 2 more players to jump into a dwindling roster.

Waiting for Huitzilpochtil

Civilization: Montezuma of the Aztecs
Rivals: 8
Difficulty: Noble
Map: Lakes
Size: Standard
Climate: Tropical
Speed: Epic
Victory Conditions: All but Domination turned on, and we can only win by Conquest.

In-game Variants:
* 6 City Challenge (The Aztecs can only FOUND 6 cities ~ hat tip to Conroe)
* No razing of captured cities.

W/ Additional Variant Rules (basically, we ARE the aztecs)

We need a couple of members for an Always War OCC game, with an alien flavor. Certain favorable variant rules ensure that the aliens (that will be us) will survive without having to destroy any rivals.

RK-03 Alien Nation

looking for 2 players . . .

TT03: Unholy Spanish Empire:

Leader: Isabella of the Spanish
Map: Highlands
Speed: Epic
Victory: All enabled, but only CONQUEST (yes, conquest) is a win

We've satisfied the earlier variants so now it's just a nice modern era non-stop warfest! Smash-smashy :hammer: :hammer: :goodjo:

All are Welcome!

2 Players Go Here to Sign-Up!

Looking for players for FOTH 1 - It's a Wiki, Wiki World.

Monarch, Pangea
Variant: All financial civs and all tech must be traded (plus some other stuff).

Game is underway. Still looking for one more player.

Looking for players in TBOY01 - Rhye's Germany !!! (URGENT)

We are playing Germany with Rhye's and Fall mod !
Because 2 people disappeared and 1 left we are only with 2 left to play, so we are looking for 2-4 active SG players who can handle Monarch.

please drop a word that you want to join a very enjoyable game !

http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=188148

hey now ~

We're looking for 1 or 2 more players to join an active SG as replacements.

PH04: One Happy Family

THIS IS A WARLORDS GAME

and here's the deal. It's a simple rule: we must win by Diplomatic victory, and focus on religion, and making our neighbors into one big happy f-in family (that will then vote for us in the UN elections).

Leader: Gandhi of the Indians
Opponents: 6 Random
Map: Continents
Speed: Normal
Victory: All Enabled, but only Diplomatic counts as a win!

Follow the link to sign-up!

Faced with a weekend of no SG action, I decided to come up with a half-baked idea of my own. A win by time on Monarch without ever declaring on the AI. I'm sure its possible, I'm just not sure how its possible :lol:. Join now right here

Game: Vanilla or Warlords
Leader: Random
Opponents: Random (but maybe one more than standard)
Map: Continents (or maybe pangeae)
Speed: Normal (or maybe quick)
Victory: All Enabled, but only TIME counts as a win!

Hi is there a new game starting for Vanilla Civ (or a mod like CivGold - I have several mods downloaded) that I can join or any interest to start one? I am only about Noble player and would like to play with a few others to learn and of course have fun! I don't know how to start a SG game really so someone else take the reins and I'll sign up. Any kind of variants are welcome, I just don't have Warlords.

It's not hard to start a game. Just post the specifications in first post adn wait for sign-ups. You're now the 3rd person looking for a noble level game ~ if i started it, would you play?

Top Bottom