Civ VI Civ and City-State Symbology

Rise and Fall is in! Got everything caught up and up to date with all the civs and CS up to the expansion and all R&F civs as well (CS will wait until after release). Hope you enjoy, I learned some fun new facts, my favorite was Scotland.

Nubia is still bugging me (you can see my note for more details).

I think it's time to revive this thread. Also Babylon and Antioch need to be added to the list.

Hungarian symbol.png

Maori symbol.png

Canadian symbol.png

Also Mexico city and Cardiff were on Canada livestream. Cardiff had the Welsh dragon symbol, Mexico city something I couldnt recognize..

Also Mexico city and Cardiff were on Canada livestream. Cardiff had the Welsh dragon symbol, Mexico city something I couldnt recognize..

I thougt initially it was some strange Mexican day-of-the-dead-like design.

After some more checking, I’m afraid it is only a cactus.

Considering the generic choice, I’d bet Mexico City is Toronto’s replacement.

Bologna has a three towers symbol?
Fez's symbol is unknown
Ngazargamu's is a crescent moon.
Rapa Nui's is a Moai.
Nazca's is unknown. I'm hoping for a Nazca line bird symbol.

Bologna's icon seems to be derived from the Two Towers in the city.

Bologna has a three towers symbol?
Fez's symbol is unknown
Ngazargamu's is a crescent moon.
Rapa Nui's is a Moai.
Nazca's is unknown. I'm hoping for a Nazca line bird symbol.
Fez has the typical star, we've seen it. (not the one from the Moroccan flag)

Fez has the typical star, we've seen it. (not the one from the Moroccan flag)

Oh really?

Also, Bandar Brunei's icon has changed to something....

Oh really?

Also, Bandar Brunei's icon has changed to something....

It’s strange, but just look for Brunei coat of arms and you’ll identifi it is a stilyzed version of the upper middle part.

Fez has a 8-point star made out of two squares (middle lines deleted). Seems to be linked with wisdom and scholarship in islamic simbology, so I’d say its appropiate for a Scientific CS

It’s strange, but just look for Brunei coat of arms and you’ll identifi it is a stilyzed version of the upper middle part.

Fez has a 8-point star made out of two squares (middle lines deleted). Seems to be linked with wisdom and scholarship in islamic simbology, so I’d say its appropiate for a Scientific CS
If you can link the images I would be happy to add them, as of now I have gotten everything updated for what I can find.

There is a new icon for Bandar Brunei.
You should rename your current one back to Jakarta.

Also where is Seoul and Toronto?
You should keep all replaced city-states too.
Don't remove any interesting information IMO.
Maybe take a note for those, that they were replaced, and no longer in the game as city-states, but full civs.

Top Bottom