Civ3 Community Scenario Compilation DVD

Would you be interested in the compilation?

• Yes - DVD

Votes: 15 60.0%
  • Yes - Larger disc (e.g. Blu-Ray) farther in the future

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Yes - Downloadable DVD image

Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Yes - Downloadable larger image farther in the future

Votes: 7 28.0%

• Total voters

Artillery could actually use that, though...

Doesn't Chieftan difficulty allow you to run a deficit with no penalty? Oh I guess you can't actually buy stuff with negative balance, though.

Actually I've found that the AI's land-based artillery will fire at my ships if the artillery doesn't have to move off the city tile where it's sheltered in order to do so.

Which doesn't stop me from sending in an army of tanks and repurposing the captured artillery towards bombarding their former owners' surviving countrymen, but still is a nice find.

Doesn't Chieftan difficulty allow you to run a deficit with no penalty? Oh I guess you can't actually buy stuff with negative balance, though.
IIRC, I never actually ran a negative balance. Once it hit zero it just stayed there, even though all the "your treasury is running dangerously low" warnings still came up periodically. But yes, you could run a deficit with no penalty. The first time I played above Chieftain (i.e., at Warlord), I was surprised to find the game would automatically sell something to cover the deficit. (That's been a while; now, when I play, I'm up to Monarch, though I've had not much time for it recently.)

Well, of course. The AI cheats both ways. Sometimes in its favour and sometimes to your detriment.

Top Bottom