Civ4 PBEM Replacement Players Hall

Looking for a player in Randompires, you'd be taking over the 3rd placed civ. Currently at war and winning with one of their smaller neighbours.

Never mind.

- provisionally - Replacement probably needed for Count1 in 3rdTribesTheCharm
(http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=509871)

Tribes controlled are Joao of China, and Victoria of Native Americans.

If interested then PM me, including email address, and I can send taster games so you can see the outline before committing.

Hi, need a temporary replacement for myself for a few months in the Post Romanum game, see link in my signature.

I am willing to replace you temporarily. Please PM your password and PBEM link to the game, I can get turns from there. Detailed briefing would be a big help!

You can count on me! Please Pm with short briefing

It was only a question of time until you would join this game, but I am not afraid, for I have the best player in the PBEM community as my protector!

Best player? :shifty: I just got eliminated by Luthor, no less, in Yamato. So everything in me cries for revenge!

Replacement needed in the "Give me 18 but not on earth" I'm in 3rd/4th with possibilities as the other players are my equal or better in the top 4-5 so a proper alliance 'could' propel the new me to victory. Location has some weakness.
http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=452162

Tigranes has honored me with his decision to struggle for victory with my Persians. He knows of my involvement with various players. I wish him VICTORY :king:
Thanks guys :wavey:

Best player? :shifty: I just got eliminated by Luthor, no less, in Yamato. So everything in me cries for revenge!

Btw, although the Aztec in-game leader name is Luthor, I've taken over his civ in this game, so don't avenge me Luthors deeds ;).

Oh, I did not know that!

What? Luthor is most certainly not the best player in this community, he is barely around my own skill level!

What about Muff? Speaking of which, can you PLEASE revive our long suffering RFC games (both of which he is dominating). Unlike other games those two were never affiliated with tracker and its issues! ;) (<-- is this a bug, do you see a Santa hat in April?)

Top Bottom