Civ4 PBEM Replacement Players Hall

Hello everyone, I need your help.

I am sad to say that more than a Decade of Civing might or is coming to an end. I've been warned twice now that this and other things are needlessly adding eye strain to a condition I'm currently dealing with.

Below is a portion of the pbem games I'm currently in and wonder if I can just retire in them as AI or if not find immediate replacements for; (4 of them I am the Replacement

Civ4_Scie
IALS
RFCoPBEM
Diadochi

I will post the rest asap

Thank you

Thank you for your help so far, I understand Diadochi can be Retired the next turn I get

Tigranes (IALS) would be great for you, I will write you soon about it

I would take Eclipse place in the "tfwbbt" game if I could.:)

Yamato pbem: I do not agree with Tigranes' opinion. Russia is a powerful opponent, never lost a core city and has a big army. This is an exciting and enjoyable all war pbem and I'm quite sure the new Russian player will have a lot of fun. :ar15:

It was me confusing owners of Germany. Obviously I would never consider retiring Russia. :D

***POSITION FILLED***

This is a long shot but... I'll try.

In the Yamato game where one Civ (Germany) only has one city and not much hope of winning. Survival is almost assured for the medium term (as it has one city in the middle of the island and has significant land and air forces), but winning seems almost impossible...

If you like a (very) fast game without much responsability, without having to think too much, where you can conduct experiences without much consequences or just try to see how a PBEM goes (if you're newbie for instance)... try it out. If you decide to drop out in 2 or 3 turns, no problem!

Take a look at the thread:
http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=532262

I am looking for a replacement player for a game named "Hub - Always War PBEM".

It is an all human (6) player game, setup to be always war on a "Hub" generated map.

I am Persia and it is 1160AD, I'm in 3rd position not far behind the 2nd leader and my strength and position is very good.

If this sounds interesting "PM" me and I will describe more in depth that I cannot explain in the open because it is an "All War" game

PM sent!

Greetings everyone

I am playing as Japan in Earth, 1000 AD - A Historical PBEM

Mighty Japan was once powerful enough to invade and conquer Korea and hold it until just recently, but Korea has been raised by the Raider Nation of Mongolia.

But the Empire of Japan is intact and is strong and if Mongolia does not win this game it has just as good of a chance as any Civilization in this game.

If you are interested please PM me for further details

Ok, Middle East game needs motivated pro Western person to help Israel in the moment of crisis. 72 turns of peace were interrupted by triumphant Communist attack on Israel with Arabs backing East and Iran backing West. But West and Israel just lost their combined human leader! PM me if interested to turn the tide and save the day!!!

The next couple of months are going to be dedicated to other things than Civ... I will be leaving for holidays in June, will work like crazy in July and have some more holidays in August.

So.... I'm looking for a temporary or permanent replacement in the following games:
Ials
Crazytown
Give me 18
RandomEmpires

In all of them I am more or less in the middle of the score. I can send you my files, if you want.

Could you email .me a save to see if I can open it. The saves posted earlier download as a php file.

I had a look at the scenario a couple of years ago and it was tough.

Could you email me a save to see if I can open it. The saves posted earlier download as a php file.
Yes I can, but I have the same issue as you do, and have found a fix.

When you click download, click save as, and click on the dropdown box that says php on it, and switch to all files. Then rename the file and add .CivBeyondSwordSave to the end of it.

Attachments

• Attachment.png
    Attachment.png
    23.8 KB · Views: 164
Yes I can, but I have the same issue as you do, and have found a fix.

When you click download, click save as, and click on the dropdown box that says php on it, and switch to all files. Then rename the file and add .CivBeyondSwordSave to the end of it.

Thanks for the tip. Yes I eventually got the test save to work.

So if there is still a slot I will take whatever faction is available.

But treat me as a novice still for the early period.

I will leave for holidays on June 5th and came back on the 19th. Sorry for the disturbance in the games I'm in.

I'm going on holidays in July (from the 6th to the 23rd), I'd like to find a temporary replacement for the two RFC PBEMs I'm in (RFC Europe as the Netherlands and RFC Triumvirates as Rome).

Greetings everyone

I'm getting married June 27 followed by a honeymoon followed by eye surgeries and follow ups.
I have a few more games I enjoy very much and have kept them as long as I could

Olympus ( this is a Quest driven RPG BTS game), but you need not worry about the RPG element. )

Civilization is Space ( this the mod "Final Frontier Plus" ) This feels much different than BTS and it is probably why I like it so much.

Crazytown ( This is BTS but EVERYTHING is random, bananas on tundra, oasis on ice etc., currently at War and on the offense )

Planetfall ( This is a mod "Planetfall v16", this is absolutely challenging, nothing is what you are used to, you are on a new planet, all new resources and techs )

if slightly interested please email me at eclipse4449 AT gmail DOT com and I will give you complete details and I think you'll understand why I like THESE games so much.

These 4 games vary in turn around durations and this is vacation/Holiday season and may or may not be extremely active. I just need a sub for some of this summer

Top Bottom