CIV4NEW Sign Up!

well, you didn't hit end_turn, but I don't guess that matters any
nevermind, it just didn't register that you ended until I unpaused for a second

Cap, we need to coordinate a bit, msg me on MSN when you can login

apparently there was a reload
I had to retake my turn, dV, since you were after me, I'm guessing you'll have to as well

my connection attempts are timing out ...

anyone else having this issue at this time?

dV

addendum: got in an hour later, all is well.

dV

it was an ultra-short run, but I am afraid I have to bow out already. I just cannot find the time for two games. Playing in (and administering, especially) Chaos and Civility just takes up my quota of Civ time each day.

I have informed Oyzar and he is finding a replacement (again). Sorry if this puts the rest of you in a bind, especially Elkad, and especially with the state of war.

Best of luck with the game, and nice meeting you, Amask!

Hellwitch will be taking over for me i belive...

BTW tommy can you kick some of the spare people from the network? With it being full it is rather hard to get subs...

6hrs remaining. 10hr shift at work tonight (or more). Sorry, forced to double-move Whip..

so, umm, 56 minutes left on the clock, Capsavian is gone, the new guy hasn't said anything yet

whiplash is nowhere to be found

I'll go pause it again

Can we change the time to say 26 hour, because i can play only in the evenings and with 21 hour timer i will sure miss some of the turns.
I am EET(GMT+2) - East Europe Time.

I had connected to the game but something very strange is happening. I am is a diplo screen with dV and can't exit that screen. Is this because the game is paused?

Diplo screen screws up multiplayer pauses ... someone else will need to log in just before you are able to play and unpause it. It won't let you clear the screen (unless there is some keyboard shortcut that will still work?)

When you can play, hunt on msn to see who can join to unpause for you ...

I don't recall intiating a diplo message my last turn, so I wonder what that is about ...

dV

Top Bottom