Civdip XV: Gunboat fun

I'm no master, but if you need a victim to toss to the wolves, I'm available...

Keirador said:
Magnus: I'm curious- at first I thought you were a newbie and simply didn't realize that by continuing to attack kitten you were allowing me a shot at a solo. Why did you continue to fight him while my victory loomed imminent?

Early on I was just having fun being a pain to kOc because I knew who he was and he had no idea who I was... also I felt that if I turned on France too soon, I risked getting hammered by an F-T so I had to time it just so that I could safely turn to stop the French solo and get Turkey to go along with it because when France was on the verge of a solo I told Turkey that if he stabbed me I'd throw the game to France and we all know a draw is a much better outcome than a solo and in this manner I was able to force the draw in a game where I had no chance of winning. In essence the stalemate was my best possible outcome after it was clear I would not win outright. Keriador you are quite a gifted player and I think now you realize how critical it is to study stalemate lines!

I think all the usual suspects are subscribed to this thread so I'll use it as a mass mailing list.

Tournament of Scoundrels II is getting underway over at Redscape and they still need lots of participants. Here's a link to the Redscape thread. The first post has a link to the site where you can register.

Oops. PS: I think it's attache or above.

I'm signing up for my sins, it will keep me off the streets :D

I wonder what happened to Ambuel, I've still not seen her online. Has anyone?

Top Bottom