CivDipXIV: Getting the Ball Rolling.

I don't think it matters exactly how each person takes their name, so long as it's clearly England, France, etc. You can add "BallRolling" or "CivdipXIV" to it or whatever you please.

Alright, everyone make their own.

I might suggest that Sheep create all seven and then issue us passwords.

That's a lot of account creating for one person. Why don't we each just do our own and send sheep the email address in a PM? So long as nobody picks something stupid like RussianSlappy@europe.com, there shouldn't be a problem.

I have you two emails, I will wait til I have the other five before I will release them here.

After that adjudications will run on the timetable I outlined.

How's this for ambiguous? Howdy neighbour, let's make life miserable for the poor bugger that we share a border with?

oh slappy said:
That's a lot of account creating for one person. Why don't we each just do our own and send sheep the email address in a PM? So long as nobody picks something stupid like RussianSlappy@europe.com, there shouldn't be a problem.

Actually if it was EnglandSlappy, FranceSlappy, GermanySlappy... it wouldn't be a problem. They know that they're talking to Slappy, but they don't know which nation he truly represents until it's ultimately revealed...

Otherwise, I'm confused :confused: (no comment please) about how to proceed...

Create one europe.com address, based on the country sheep assigned you (e.g. Czarboy@europe.com). Then PM it to sheep who will publish the addresses here so diplomacy can begin.

I have to wait for four more email addresses you know who you are.

Gnarfflinger said:
Actually if it was EnglandSlappy, FranceSlappy, GermanySlappy... it wouldn't be a problem. They know that they're talking to Slappy, but they don't know which nation he truly represents until it's ultimately revealed...

Otherwise, I'm confused :confused: (no comment please) about how to proceed...
No. We've changed things. Now, everyone knows what power they are communicating with, but not which player truly controls that power. For example, if I were Germany, I would make an address like ChancelloroftheReichstag@europe.com. I PM this address to Sheep, and sheep will display all e-mails. So, as Germany, I could send an email to England@europe.com. I know I am speaking with England. I do not know whether I am speaking to you, Arminius, or anyone. Got it?

Point your browser to www.mail.com and click the red link to sign-up. On the sign-up page, be sure to select europe.com from the list of domain names on the right. Enter your preferred email prefix (RussianBear, etc.) on the left so that your email address will be, for example, RussianBear@europe.com. You'll have to fill in some information, which you can mostly just make up about your fictitious leader, and voila. It will also allow you to download a little notifier program that sits in your system tray and, supposedly, notifies you when you get new mail, but it hasn't worked for me yet.

Oh, crap. I filled in my real name on that information sheet. Is that going to show up on inter-mail.com mails, like with hotmail? People I've played games with more before will recognize it. I feel dumb. Need I make a new one?

I think you can just edit your personal information, or at least go into the options and indicate what name should be sent with your emails. See if you can do either of those things and then try a test email on Sheep to see if you are blowing your cover.

Hmm... So I won't get anything from "<removed>"? I was banking on that to identify you...

Hm.. I can't log into my email for some reason, its a @europe.com one.

Just logging in through the website by itself? Or are you using the mail.com notify program?

I just tried mine and it's fine. Could be it was down for a bit last night?

Top Bottom