Where did you get that file? Did anything "funny" happen
during the download.
I suggest deleting that file and trying again, perhaps
from another source.

@Civgeneral:
I'm ready to go. Looking forward to this :D

--Edit--

I do have to say, silver, you are the upload and screenshot
master. You have one up on me already.;)

silver, are you sure of the following:

1) The patch is the right version for your conquests.

2) The download completed successfully.

sorry, double post, server must be busy :crazyeye:

I'm downloading again yeah I'm sure this is the right version. The download also compleated sucesfully it said so. I got the first one from firaxis now I'm trying civ fanatics. Thanks for all your help and bearing with me and my techinally diffculties.

no problem silver.

ready when you are civgeneral

If he doesnt respond within 24 hours (or if I get bored tonight) I will host a warlord or regent game (warlord if thats what you guys want)

Man Im sad I missed this... rats rats rats.....

wait I lost my lurker cloak! look a bunny *dives into the shadows and giggles

Originally posted by WildFire
If he doesnt respond within 24 hours (or if I get bored tonight) I will host a warlord or regent game (warlord if thats what you guys want)

Listen WF, dont be putting your nose into my buisness :mad:.

Ok, Ill play 20 turns and post it here :).

I have set up the game and were playing as the Myans and I have 5 Random AIs set up for us :).

1. Chichen Itza has been founded. I have sent the warrior south to mine the grasslands. In the queue I have the warriors set into place :). I have bosted our science rate to 100% and researching the Warrior code.

2. Mining operations starts :)

3. zzzz...

4. zzzz...

5. zzzz...

6. Chichen Itza finishes its warrior and I have him sent up north to explore the mountans (Note: Mountans and hills gives a view range bonus). The capital continues to build warriors.

7. Continuing exploring

8. Changed the direction of the warrior from north to east. Moved the worker to the northeast to continue mining the grasslands.

9. Chichen Itza builds a warrior and heads to build a settler. The finished warrior heads to the east to explore.

10. Still exploring

11. Still exploring, Chichen Itza's borders expand

12. Exploring, ran into a goodie hut. In above levels such as Monarch, most of the time Barbarians can pop up. Since were playing warlord, its safe to say that we can pop the hut

13. Eastern warrior pops the hut and discovered Cerimonial Burial

14. Still exploring

15. I checked on the capital's happyness since it has hit population 3. Around this point the capital will riot in higher difficulties so its good to get a habit of watching the happyness if you dont have any luxuries and/or happyness producing buildings

16. Settler has been produced and builds warriors

17. I am sending the settler to the hill by the ocean.

18. Exploring

19. We have discovered the warrior code and we are now going to research Bronze working. Settler reaches its destination

20. Copan has been founded

SolarKnight is up :)

Mayans not bad. Agulcutral and Industrous along with the Javelin Thrower who has enslavement. May cause an early GA though.

Got it :)

will play tomorrow and post turns.

too late now :(

@Civgeneral

Since this is a training day, should I wait after Solar Knight has finished for you to give comments, advice and such?

Just asking since i am "on deck" :D

Top Bottom