Discussion in 'Civ3 - Succession Games' started by GenMarshall, Jan 24, 2004.
double click it and follow the instructions
This comes up
Hmm. I don't like the looks of that.
Nope, not one little bit.
Where did you get that file? Did anything "funny" happen
during the download.
I suggest deleting that file and trying again, perhaps
from another source.
I'm ready to go. Looking forward to this
I do have to say, silver, you are the upload and screenshot
master. You have one up on me already.
silver, are you sure of the following:
1) The patch is the right version for your conquests.
2) The download completed successfully.
sorry, double post, server must be busy
I'm downloading again yeah I'm sure this is the right version. The download also compleated sucesfully it said so. I got the first one from firaxis now I'm trying civ fanatics. Thanks for all your help and bearing with me and my techinally diffculties.
no problem silver.
ready when you are civgeneral
Yes it worked I'm ready!
From the sounds of it, we are ready to get it on.
I'll let CG know that you have been ready.
If he doesnt respond within 24 hours (or if I get bored tonight) I will host a warlord or regent game (warlord if thats what you guys want)
Man Im sad I missed this... rats rats rats.....
wait I lost my lurker cloak! look a bunny *dives into the shadows and giggles
Listen WF, dont be putting your nose into my buisness .
Ok, Ill play 20 turns and post it here .
I have set up the game and were playing as the Myans and I have 5 Random AIs set up for us .
1. Chichen Itza has been founded. I have sent the warrior south to mine the grasslands. In the queue I have the warriors set into place . I have bosted our science rate to 100% and researching the Warrior code.
2. Mining operations starts
6. Chichen Itza finishes its warrior and I have him sent up north to explore the mountans (Note: Mountans and hills gives a view range bonus). The capital continues to build warriors.
7. Continuing exploring
8. Changed the direction of the warrior from north to east. Moved the worker to the northeast to continue mining the grasslands.
9. Chichen Itza builds a warrior and heads to build a settler. The finished warrior heads to the east to explore.
10. Still exploring
11. Still exploring, Chichen Itza's borders expand
12. Exploring, ran into a goodie hut. In above levels such as Monarch, most of the time Barbarians can pop up. Since were playing warlord, its safe to say that we can pop the hut
13. Eastern warrior pops the hut and discovered Cerimonial Burial
14. Still exploring
15. I checked on the capital's happyness since it has hit population 3. Around this point the capital will riot in higher difficulties so its good to get a habit of watching the happyness if you dont have any luxuries and/or happyness producing buildings
16. Settler has been produced and builds warriors
17. I am sending the settler to the hill by the ocean.
19. We have discovered the warrior code and we are now going to research Bronze working. Settler reaches its destination
20. Copan has been founded
SolarKnight is up
Mayans not bad. Agulcutral and Industrous along with the Javelin Thrower who has enslavement. May cause an early GA though.
will play tomorrow and post turns.
too late now
Since this is a training day, should I wait after Solar Knight has finished for you to give comments, advice and such?
Just asking since i am "on deck"
Separate names with a comma.