(Civil Wonders) Prague Castle, Burj al Arab etc.

The castle looks great and the statue is just awesome, great job :goodjob:

One thing though - I would recommend adding an "underground" base to all building structures. If you look at Firaxis models, they all have a base that extends below ground level, this is in case the building is position on a slope of a hill or something, and that way there aren't any parts of it hovering above ground. :)

I add NASA building to do first post

Attachments

• navrh_tab_buttons.jpg
    navrh_tab_buttons.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 182
Good luck in you further editing...nice job

@Impaler(WRG) Very simple model Xian TerraCota army I add for you in first post. You see if you can use it... :)
More complicated model would be already too big (kb)

Thanks for remembering me hrochland, its very much the style I was hoping for and the level of detail is very good. The only downside is that the earth burms take up a bit too much space compared to the soldiars. Could you reduce it to more of a stage/platform with less empty space along the edges. The burms reflect the excavation of the site but I'm aiming for a more historical "as it was" feel (Like the Parthanon its not a ruin in the game). And perhaps add statues so their 4 across and 7 deep or would this raise the poly count too high?

Impaler[WrG];4976111 said:
Thanks for remembering me hrochland, its very much the style I was hoping for and the level of detail is very good. The only downside is that the earth burms take up a bit too much space compared to the soldiars. Could you reduce it to more of a stage/platform with less empty space along the edges. The burms reflect the excavation of the site but I'm aiming for a more historical "as it was" feel (Like the Parthanon its not a ruin in the game). And perhaps add statues so their 4 across and 7 deep or would this raise the poly count too high?

I will try modify it how you wrote :) I will add one line of bodies meanwhile

Thanks for the modification Hrochland, I'm quite satisfied with it, the "captain" at the corner is a nice touch as well, I'll be uploading the completed modual to the CCCP Library shortly, just need to touch up the XML for balance and make a better text notification come out of the DLL.

Also I'm in need of a Button, any chance of finding one?

That looks usable though I would like to something with multiple statues with more earthy colors. Can you get ride of the grey box around it, I see a lot of custom buttons have that box effect, seems to be some kind of artifact ware their should be transparancy.

If their are any other Wonders your planning give me a heads up and I'll start planning for effects/code to go with them.

Top Bottom