The Soren vid was excellent...it should be compulsory viewing for Civ VI designers. Still haven't bought V, keep checking back to get a glimmer of hope, but found none yet. Says a lot, when all the old names are basically completely absent from the V threads, apart from to say how poor it is. I've probably just about given up by now on it.......... Faults? Just too many core game mechanics, that will never ever work in a game with the size and scope of Civ; tactical combat on a strategy map, at the heart of things. Other aspects that I find bewildering :- On a planet where the face of civilization, was influenced so greatly at all points by international (literally between nations) trade, where it fuelled wars and shaped diplomacy, it was just decided to remove it!!?? A diplomacy system where relationships are entirely pointless, as the second you're BFF see's you're a little weaker than him, he's stabbing you in the back? It really seems to have been designed by folks who imo, have no idea what the series is all about. In that Soren vid, he commented, that 95% of Civ games are SINGLE PLAYER. Unfortunately, Civ V was designed by, and for people who fall in the other 5%.