Civilization V Funny screenshots

Quick question here: If I revive Sejong, will he vote for me as world leader?

I know he would have in Gods and Kings, but I'm not 100% sure he will in BNW. I think he will, though, unless you had really hostile relations prior to him getting wiped out.

I believe they will, yes, as long as no one else liberates them after you. Someone else correct me if I'm wrong.

That actually reminds me about, and this is related to my Sweden screenshot, a time when I was a few votes short of the Diplomatic Victory, so I bought Shanghai from France (I had considered other cities/civs, but at 4 population and not a capital it was the cheapest option, but still quite expensive (200 GPT and some resources)), and liberated it, causing China to be in my debt and vote for me. I won by one vote. ;)

Spoiler :

Hm, I didn't know random events like tsunamis could occur?

This must be a mod of Red Alert 3, where the Empire of The Rising Sun(Japan)can build things in the ocean.

That actually reminds me about, and this is related to my Sweden screenshot, a time when I was a few votes short of the Diplomatic Victory, so I bought Shanghai from France (I had considered other cities/civs, but at 4 population and not a capital it was the cheapest option, but still quite expensive (200 GPT and some resources)), and liberated it, causing China to be in my debt and vote for me. I won by one vote. ;)

That is a nice move!

I know he would have in Gods and Kings, but I'm not 100% sure he will in BNW. I think he will, though, unless you had really hostile relations prior to him getting wiped out.

They will vote for you regardless of your relationship with them, if you liberate them in both gnk or bnw

Alex being the usual jerk. Make up your :mad: mind. :lol:

and of course, Bismark being himself. :rolleyes: (same game, long time ally, backstabbed me. Got wiped out by me when decided he wanted my land) :lol:

and yet again, same game. They really hated that World's Fair. :confused: They even started denouncing me when I proposed it. :confused: (Ps. Didn't vote for it much, because only Persia and I were going for science tech, and Persia proposed Science Funding, to the point that every other civ became hostile toward him, :rolleyes: )

Uhm... It seems like they've found a Black Hole in Kyoto. That could be a new natural wonder! Also, there's something strange about those salt tiles. I wouldn't trust Japanese food these days

Attachments

• 2014-01-11_00001.jpg
    2014-01-11_00001.jpg
    280.3 KB · Views: 686
If you settle a city on that gem, you could connect the two lakes, but it would be useless (no sea connection).

Alex being the usual jerk. Make up your :mad: mind. :lol:

What are those notifications that show leaderheads on that picture?

Kaliningrad exclave...

It's always hilarious when that happens. Especially if there's a worker trapped in that tile. Hope he is!

Top Bottom