Civilization V: Who/What Am I?

No to all. One more guess and I'll give out the answer.

Aotearoa? Despite being an entire country and two of the top 15 largest islands in the world, it's one of Polynesia's cities.

I didn't know this (my knowledge of Polynesian geography is...somewhat limited)! Pretty neat!

No to all. One more guess and I'll give out the answer.

I didn't know this (my knowledge of Polynesian geography is...somewhat limited)! Pretty neat!

Yeah, Aotearoa is the Maori name for New Zealand. What's worse is that later in the city list there is "Te Wai Poumanu", which is the South island. So you've essentially got an overlap between the two cities of about 150,437 km2

Nope. The answer was:
The City-State of Buenos Aires
Clue #1: Buenos Aires means "Good Airs." So you can take a deep breath.
Clue #2: Buenos Aires is blue in-game (which commonly is associated with being sad). Stupid clue, I know...
Clue #3: Argentina is the 8th largest country in the world, but is represented only by a City-State. The follow-up clue was referring to the fact that City-States can't build more than one city (and so can't build wide.)

Well, I'll be honest. I thought of other European leaders, and I thought of Bismarck. Although after that I saw Washington was there as well, so I thought I was wrong

You were lucky I suppose; the connection is all the leaders speak a Germanic language.

Top Bottom