Civology

OK, I am getting 18 buildings appearing at the beginning of the Great Wonders list. This is a worry because you are only adding in 12 buildings. None have text or icons or anything else. This is not caused by not having button icons because I have added in some dummy ones since you did not provide any. ;)

I think this is my fault and that these buildings are what remains of the old Mars colony buildings that were wonders built in Earth cities. I am going to try to correct it tonight.

@pepper2000, yep that fixed the problem

@Sir Monster The Great, in the Building Class file you are missing the BuildingClassInfos opening and closing tags around the set of BuildingClassInfo groups

Similarly in the BuildingInfos file you are missing the BuildingInfos tags. This would mean that the XML reader is not reading your XML.

I am doing those fixes now and testing.

edit It is now showing in game with those two fixes but with the wrong text at the moment.

edit 2 there is a spelling error in your Phoneitics building or link to art, but I am dyslexic and could not see what it was.

I copied the name from one to the other and now it is working for me.

Rats - I can't upload files anymore

Last edited:
Loop iterator is greater than array size error in startup, but that seems to be due to old code; i hadn't updated the <YieldChanges> in the BUILDINGCLASS_COMBINATORICS, which seemed to produced this error.

First release!
bandicam 0315.png
bandicam 0316.png
bandicam 0317.png

Just drop this in the My mods folder in order to install.

Attachments

• Civology.rar
    99.6 KB · Views: 217
Last edited:
As of now, this mod is being redone. It will be done for each era. It will not only be about the -olgies, it will also be about other techs such as the religious ones. Military techs will enable tactics, which are buildings that give certain units advantages and give the player the ability to train units.

Top Bottom