CivRev Contest

Never Mind mods please close thread

OK:

Played on King as Aztecs - Game ended 2020. World Bank and United Nations built - same turn as Space ship (was due to arrive 2020) - and all 4 capitals held. Score:40531

As before - the game only attributes you with a Cultural and an Economic victory, although the requirements for the other 2 victories were met in the same turn.

Might try again to better the score and maybe get complete domination as well (all enemies wiped out).:D

Also - I think I should add that I messed up with a 3 turns to go. I forgot to change governments earlier from a Democracy so I could attack my final capitol. This ment that my build scedule got put back a turn (no production during Anarchy). Luckily I'd saved it 2 turns before and went back when I realised - But I don't think it should count. I thought I'd post the result anyway (after playing for that many hours :D).

OK - New Game:

Played Greeks on King level. Game over 2008. Space ship due 2008. Total world domination - no enemy cities left at all 2008. World Bank and United Nations built 2008. Final Score 35352.

Game took a long time to play - saved game to go to bed (had work next day) - didn't see the YOU CANNOT SAVE in massive BOLD type in first post for some reason! ..??! :lol: Will try again at the weekend when I've got 5 or 6 hours spare.:lol:

I think it's okay that you had to to go to bed, just don't save something go wrong and head back.

OK - Nearly over for Jan. So last one for me.

China on King level. All 4 victories and world domination at 1994. 57,290 points.

Looks like I might be the only one....? :D - You should post your score anyway, even if you tried this and didn't beat me.

Don't see why you can't play on any level you like as long asyou post to say which level you've played on. We have agreed King level for this comp though - so King minimum. Might try on a lower level at some point to see if I can the game finnished earlier.

English on King. Saved once and continued from that point. Achieved World Bank, United Nations & Domination on the same turn. (I didn't even try for the TV.) The game displayed both the World Bank & United Nations being built, but only credited me with the CV (although the scroll gave it as a DV).

Well, how do you know all these 'guys' say is true? I can't understand. And who wins? Who gets more points, or who won faster?

Who cares! It's just a laugh. I've been busy filling up the lights on my menu. Have done all the King level lights and best way through Deity. I'll have to have another go at the 4 way win and post the results again.

Top Bottom