Clown Car V: 2020 version!

Status
Not open for further replies.
They should move to Texas. Good on 'em.

As for the embezzlement, it isn't like a non-profit being fleeced by ****<donkey> rich guys isn't super predictable. Our local animal shelter is a scam. I think Stuff White People Like hit this on the nose over a decade ago, and it wasn't new when he nailed it.
Opposing people having guns... white or otherwise is a dead-end, albatross, anvil-around-the-neck issue. People in the mountains/desert can't be regulated... people with livestock/crops aren't going to comply because they can't... people in urban centers don't have to comply, since they can go black market... the super-rich ignore the regs at will, as they do with everything... so what you're left with is the suburbs... the most reliable voting/donating base... the folks who make or break elections... and no politician can afford to piss them off.

Gun control is hopeless issue.

The anticipated move may be short circuited by the NY courts until the bankruptcy and any judgements are resolved.

Opposing people having guns... white or otherwise is a dead-end, albatross, anvil-around-the-neck issue. People in the mountains/desert can't be regulated... people with livestock/crops aren't going to comply because they can't... people in urban centers don't have to comply, since they can go black market... the super-rich ignore the regs at will, as they do with everything... so what you're left with is the suburbs... the most reliable voting/donating base... the folks who make or break elections... and no politician can afford to piss them off.

Gun control is hopeless issue.
The gun debate has been going since I can remember, i.e. since JFKs assassination.
You'll never convince those who worship the 2nd amendment. And those suburban people you mentioned didn't toss a coin to choose their side of the debate.
Every American knows the potential horrible consequences, and most have made a considered, thoughtful choice.

We've forgotten that post #4000 was going to be the cut-off point. Since it's been at least 24 hours since then, it should be in theory be @AmazonQueen up next, but @stinkubus or @hobbsyoyo could equally do it.

which also means this thread to be closed ; with me still laughing at the clowns running America and regular Americans who have tasted a mere glimmer of advanced democracy as it used to be defined here . But not too much laughter .

Moderator Action: Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom