Clues you've been playing too much FFH

1271. You have to make sure the thread is at the right number, and so make a thread just to straighten the clue number to the correct sequence. (there where two 1267s)

1272: You dont even realise, until you accidentally open the cd drive while playing ffh, that you werent using the civ4 cd-rom to make it run (true story, I was really surprised)

1273: When writing up a report for a lab on properties of aggregates, you keep accidentally typing civ instead of sieve.

1273: When writing up a report for a lab on properties of aggregates, you keep accidentally typing civ instead of sieve.

Haha ive done that! but i was writing a report on Sieve elements in phloem of plants...

1274) Someone recognizes that you play Fall from Heaven from your desktop background.

1275)You have Sphener as a background, and you answer as such when asked, and then you are confused when friends and family have no clue what you are talking about (True story :lol:)

1277: Your background is the picture of the vault of the god you follow. (in my case Esus)

1277: Your background is the picture of the vault of the god you follow. (in my case Esus)

1278: You're leaving a post to point out that the quoted poster must be an imposter since a real follower of Esus wouldn't have revealed himself. :p

Unless he knew that no one would believe him, and that admitting it would make them doubt whatever suspicions they might have had over whom he worshiped. Esus has no problem telling to truth, so long as it is done deceptively.

:gripe: I knew it. :gripe:

I knew that MC couldn't resist to point that out.

Damn it.

:gripe:

1280) Correcting MC is your greatest nighmare: If MC is wrong, then reality itself must be unwinding
1281) You automaticly know who MC is wereever he's mentioned on the Forum.
1282) You get confused when MC dosen't stand for Magister Cultuum .

Sometimes. I was briefly confused when that same lab report used MC to denote "Moisture Content."

It could also be Master of Ceremonies, the number 1100 in Roma Numerals, Monaco, Macao, and several other things. I'm probably the most common use for it here though.

1283. You think that this page: "http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MC_%28disambiguation%29" should also mention "MagisterCultuum".

1284: You edit the wikipedia page above to correct it. The only thing mentioned there is MagisterCultumm, nothing else
(it is all lies)

1285) You buy a new house and the first shower you take you notice that the drain cover has holes in the pattern and shape of a fat cross...(true story)

Top Bottom