Colonialist Legacies: Interstellar Voyages

What Sponsor would you like Colonialist Legacies: Interstellar Voyages do next?

• Total voters
Don't worry! Us veteran modders get bemoaning comments too. Chuck Christian in front of anything and people go nuts more than chucking Nazi in front of it does, it seems :lol:

How dare you say that!!!!

/BERSERK

Space Berserkers? Space Vikings? Well, okay then.

Refer to OP. Noémie's honourable name means "Daughter of Leif" (i.e Leif Erikson, i.e son of Erik the Red i.e leader of another CL Mod).

<Non-Seriously>NOT ANOTHER CANADA SPONSOR

/suicide
</Non-Seriously>

lol. I sent a message to Janbourta begging for artwork like you guys suggested I do. What other people do you suggest I beg to? Sorry for sarcasm, it just seems to be really impolite to just approach someone and ask for them to use their time to give you something.

I don't think anyone suggested you bother someone like Janboruta for art. If he's interested in doing art for you, he'll approach you. That's just the way Janboruta rolls :scan: The parentheses are just a formality.

THEN WHY DID EVERYONE YELL AT ME TO CONTACT A PROFESSIONAL AND THEN SUBSEQUENTLY SAY JANBORUTA WAS THE BEST?!?!?!?!

rrrgh. I might have to invoke your promise to help me with my mod sooner rather than later, TPangolin. After I get Version 3 working, since I finally figured out how to do new Seeding options! WOOT!

To illustrate the utility that a good artist can have in getting your mods noticed. In this case, Neirai used the example of the most reputable artist amongst us to highlight this point. Design, coding, and all that doesn't mean nothing if you don't have a good artist to wrap it in a neat bow for the public.

you are right to have a popular mind you must have a good artist. I think what we want is for the artist to come to us based on the quality and content of our work.

it's definitely playable right now but there are some rough spots that need to be smoothed over. it's a little too early for an artist to come in I think.

Ewww, you're using the BE Forum theme?

Bottom left hand corner -> Modern CFC ;)

I voted Voorzwervers because awesome lore, Valkyrian Reich because sounds cool (especially if they really revive Nazism in all its ugliness), and Hachinohe because it'd be nice to get Japan up separate from China (the two cultures used to be - and maybe still are - wildly different, so I didn't like seeing Pan-Asia take both).
Also, TPangolin, you know what I want, but didn't think I should vote in Other for that.

Lol when I saw you put a poll up and it had Space Nazi's in it I knew it would do well with the crowd here. And I'm happy that at least two other people voted for the Voorzwerver Experiment.
But it seems it is at the bottom of the poll so I'll see them probably next year or so hehe. Oh well, for the time being I use my own fabricated mod (mostly loaned stuff from other mods) to use for the dutch/flemish people. Looking forward for your Japanese and Middle Eastern sponsors in the meantime too.

I'd like to see a Sponsor with serious eco-credentials based on a collaboration between the drowned universities of Northern Europe (Cambridge, Tromsø, Rotterdam, Gothenburg) and The Eden Project. They pioneered eco-terraforming on the Antarctic Peninsular by utilising ecological succession and neo-permaculture principles, contracting the ARC to prototype 3D printed urban settlements in their territories, paid for with access to some serious extremophile and biosciences research, which provided great advantages for both parties. This relationship allowed them to negotiate a commission for a small but comprehensive seeding project, in order to expand from their Antarctic wasteland, and create a extraterrestrial society based on the staggering variety of knowledge and ecology from Earth's past.

This might sound like a smart-hippy utopia, but the edge is that these people want not to study xenobotany or xenozoology, but systematically replace alien life on other planets with Earth species, in order to recreate the fully functioning ecosystems that have been wiped out on their home planet. So a ruthless-genius-hippy utopia.

If you like this, I'm totes happy to draw up a full lore package for you. If not, well, let's just gloss over this and you can take up the good ideas. :p

What is exactly the middle east civ's name?

Top Bottom