Colonialist Legacies: Interstellar Voyages

What Sponsor would you like Colonialist Legacies: Interstellar Voyages do next?

• Total voters
If I ever find a good walrus model with animations, I promise to post it in one of the CL threads. TPangolin, you must then make a civ known as the Roamers led by Zantonius Hamm with the Walrus as a UU. The UA could be Colonialist Legacies: Receive a free Walrus with every city you found.

Coastal City, shureleh? Walruses are a Sea Resource...

I haven't been on in a while, then I see this:

Eighth Fire: Corporate Infiltration, Terrorism - Espionage/Science

OH MY GOD YES MY IDEA YES OH GOD

So nice of you to bring this back, I'd thought it had been lost forever!

Everybody else, if you want to know more about The Eighth Fire...

Also, TPangolin and crew, I can write a fancy leader backstory for The Eighth Fire if you'd like me to...just pm me...

We've got something amazing coming up. Don't you worry.

Yo, TP, did you get my PM? It is distinctly relevant to this thread...

I chose other, and the idea I have is New York City based sponsor. If the ARC doesn't actually govern US, Canada, and Mexico, you already have a Canadian sponsor, and you have a NA sponsor and a Texas-Mexico sponsor in the works, you should definitively specify what happened to the rest of the US. My idea is to have a NYC centered America that controls a patchwork of other large cities across America in a city-state alliance type of thing. It accounts for Eighth Fire, which I assume is a reference to the Sioux or Ojibwe, because most large cities are outside of the Midwest so there would be little potential overlap. Additionally, since it would be a confederation of urban areas rather than the whole US, that leaves a lot of room for other potential American based sponsors.

I think NA is getting a bit too crowded, perhaps we can return to that area in a while. It'd be interesting to see what else we can source from around the world.

I also just came up with an awesome idea for the Hachinohe Initiative regarding Sea Colonies since the country was so rought by rising sea levels.

And Scape, I got your PM, I'm preparing something awesome for it :)

Antarctica could be a potential sponsor area... just think, the rising sea levels would still leave some land above water and might also make the area a little more habitable, or the technology is high enough that there are full-sized cities on that continent already.
If Rio de Janeiro is underwater, wouldn't NYC be as well?

Rio isn't underwater, that's where the Seeding vessel was launched from :)

After Space Nazi's with goofy hats (and I know they're coming next :lol:) can we get a time-traveling human/alien hybrid Pharaoh leader for an Ancient Egyptian based civ? Perhaps Amun-Ra himself?

@Bobert: ... You have looked at TP's sig, right?

I'm... going to back away slowly from that conversation. Then, once I have finished doing so, I will run away. There may possibly be some screaming.

Anywho, here's something that reminded me of how the ARC treats our next Civ's members:

Link to video.

That was great :)

Thanks for linking that.

And how are our misunderstood rebel friends? Ready to kick some ARC ass, I hope? ;)

His flavor text has been sent off to the Voice Actor for some very special treatment.

You wont hear him speak in-game.... But something else amazing is on it's way :)

Since the Speshul Fing is not happening for a bit, I'd like to throw some ideas at your faces. Ahemhemhem:

Sekhet Aaru (Dr. William Rfidah)
Theme: Cyberpunk Ancient Egyptians
Emphasis: Culture/Production
Sponsor Trait: Fifteen Ells
+0.2 Culture and +0.1 Production on Improved River Tiles per Citizen.
New Colonists: Architectural Historians
+2 Culture, +10% Worker Speed
New Cargo: Project Outlines
Improvements that generate Culture or Production are constructed 25% faster.
New Spacecraft: Geophysics Suite
All workable tiles in your landing site generate +1 additional Production.
---
I'll come up with some lore later. =]

Top Bottom