Community Patch - How To Install

Quite often half of the yields icons disappear and reappear randomly after every turn or at any other random moments (like after you move a unit or scroll the map). If I enable/disable them they work for one turn but after that they continue their random behavior. This is extremely annoying because I'm basically forced to enable/disable them every turn.
Is this a mod bug or a game bug? I don't remember having this issue in the vanilla game and the only mod I have is CBP with auto-install options w/ EUI elements.

You mean this one "Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 5\cache"? Hmm, no, but I'll try it later, thanks.

hello everyone
first time usiing this mod
idk if this a bug or intended but every time i create a new game using this mod ancient ruins dont spawn

I think this was happening many versions back and was fixed. Which version of VP are you playing? The latest?
Latest one, yeah. I will try to reinstall the game later and delete all leftover files, maybe this will fix it...
idk if this a bug or intended but every time i create a new game using this mod ancient ruins dont spawn
Don't have any issues with ruins running this mod.

hello everyone
first time usiing this mod
How about resources and city states? If they are missing too, then your Civ5 is probably not up to date (the latest version ends with .279 - you can check it below the main menu after launching the game). Update Civ5 from Steam.

Cheers!

How about resources and city states? If they are missing too, then your Civ5 is probably not up to date (the latest version ends with .279 - you can check it below the main menu after launching the game). Update Civ5 from Steam.

Cheers!
that was the case
i was using an old version :p fix it updating

I have activated the Community patch and Balance Overhaul and at the start of the game I get a the Corporations & Monopolies window containing nothing and it can't be closed. I see in the LUA.log file the following errors

[48481.756] Runtime Error: C:\Users\Magnus\Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 5\MODS\(2) Community Balance Overhaul\Modular Elements\Corporations\CorporationsOverview.lua:226: attempt to call method 'IsCorporationsEnabled' (a nil value)
[48482.255] Runtime Error: C:\Users\Magnus\Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 5\MODS\(2) Community Balance Overhaul\Modular Elements\Corporations\CorporationsOverview.lua:226: attempt to call method 'IsCorporationsEnabled' (a nil value)
[48482.801] Runtime Error: C:\Users\Magnus\Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 5\MODS\(2) Community Balance Overhaul\Modular Elements\Corporations\CorporationsOverview.lua:259: attempt to call method 'GetCorporation' (a nil value)
[48483.488] Runtime Error: C:\Users\Magnus\Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 5\MODS\(2) Community Balance Overhaul\Modular Elements\Corporations\CorporationsOverview.lua:483: attempt to call field 'GetGreatestPlayerResourceMonopoly' (a nil value)
[48485.859] Runtime Error: C:\Users\Magnus\Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 5\MODS\(2) Community Balance Overhaul\Modular Elements\Corporations\CorporationsOverview.lua:483: attempt to call field 'GetGreatestPlayerResourceMonopoly' (a nil value)
[48486.109] Runtime Error: C:\Users\Magnus\Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 5\MODS\(2) Community Balance Overhaul\Modular Elements\Corporations\CorporationsOverview.lua:483: attempt to call field 'GetGreatestPlayerResourceMonopoly' (a nil value)
[48486.311] Runtime Error: C:\Users\Magnus\Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 5\MODS\(2) Community Balance Overhaul\Modular Elements\Corporations\CorporationsOverview.lua:483: attempt to call field 'GetGreatestPlayerResourceMonopoly' (a nil value)
[48486.545] Runtime Error: C:\Users\Magnus\Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 5\MODS\(2) Community Balance Overhaul\Modular Elements\Corporations\CorporationsOverview.lua:483: attempt to call field 'GetGreatestPlayerResourceMonopoly' (a nil value)
[48487.310] Runtime Error: C:\Users\Magnus\Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 5\MODS\(2) Community Balance Overhaul\Modular Elements\Corporations\CorporationsOverview.lua:483: attempt to call field 'GetGreatestPlayerResourceMonopoly' (a nil value)

Can I disable Corporations and Monopolies somehow? This is driving me nuts.

Deleted all VP folders 1-6a and installed again. Now it worked, and with the EUI as well. What a change it is! Fabulous work and thanks to everyone who made it. :)

reporting bug:
1.) cant purchase great admiral. completed tree (authority, fealty and imperialism).
2.) enemy AI Zulu "endless loop turn" at 449, therefore made the game unplayable.

this is my 3rd game. my 2 games prior to this were completed games.
as always, standard time and size, prince, communitas. all vox mods only.
played as byzantium with ideo unlocked 3 freedom tenent so far.

Last edited:
hey, is the community balance overhaul compatible with JFDs rise to power, and JFDs city in devleopment, and JFDs cultural diversity, and JFDs exploration expanded? the last one seems to be already sorta incoprated into CBO, but idk. also, by cBO i mean only CBO, not the city state mods and more luxuries.

hey, is the community balance overhaul compatible with JFDs rise to power, and JFDs city in devleopment, and JFDs cultural diversity, and JFDs exploration expanded? the last one seems to be already sorta incoprated into CBO, but idk. also, by cBO i mean only CBO, not the city state mods and more luxuries.

I like an answer to this too. I've recently tried to add JFD CID and RTP and I'm getting some weird graphics bugs and certain components (piety) aren't working. I had no issues with JFD CD or Exploration.

Top Bottom